Chapter 13: The Way I Feel For You

Mari POV:
Thanksgiving is tomorrow?!?! I can't wait to see my family and I can't wait to see Chat to. It's been week since the sleep over. After Chat and I got back Nino told us that Luka said he had to take off, and I was actually pretty happy about it.

But the rest of the night was filled with laughter, cuddles, food, and wonderful friends. Chat and I haven't really been able to 'see' each other because the police department had gotten pretty busy. But that doesn't mean that Chat and I didn't find a way to communicate with each other.

We texted every night, sometimes we'd even face time. Chat and I would text for hours I mean we would start at 8:30 ish and not stop till 2 In the morning. Some times when we face time we would fall asleep on call.

He said I have an 'angle-like sleep face' I laughed, and than I told him he purrs in his sleep. He got pretty embarrassed which I thought was funny. Chat and I have been pretty good. After Thanksgiving I have my date with Chat and I'm really exited for that but also pretty nervous.

But I'm mostly excited.. So far everything in my life has been running smoothly. I just hope nothing happens to ruin it.

Alyas place was redone in the week I haven't had a chance to go over and see for myself. Alya had told me she wanted to do a few things to the house before anyone saw it. I told her If she needed any help I had no problem being there.

Just than I heard the door bell ring. 'Oooooo pizza's here!!'

Timeskippy~
THANKSGIVING DAY!!!

8:27am
Mari POV:
I've been up for a couple hours now trying to decide what I want to wear to thanksgiving tonight. So far I haven't found anything. This thanksgiving dinner is not like the rest. CHAT WILL BE THERE!! And I have to look desirable, attractive, sexy.. I wanna be it all for him.

I sighed

I just hope this dinner goes very smoothly. I hope mama likes Chat, papa says he's 10 times better than Nathen and a better dresser.

I giggled at the thought of my papa buddying with Chat. I honestly couldn't wait to introduce him to the family. But a part of me wondered, am I moving to soon? The last thing I wanna do is make Chat uncomfortable.

Bing!!

I was in thought when I heard a sound, I looked down at saw it was a message. I opened my phone and smiled

Kitty💚🖤

I smiled when I saw the name. I open his message and began to read

Kitty💚🖤
Hey princess~ I just wanted to let u know that I'm really exited for tonight, but I can't wait to see u especially 😘

I giggled

Me
I can't wait to see you tonight my handsome kitty~ but I need your help..

Kitty💚🖤
Anything for you princess~ what can I help you with.

Me
I need help deciding what to wear for tonight

Kitty💚🖤
Ooooooo are you going to model for me purrincesss. 🤩🤩

Me
Calm down kitty, plus how can I model for u if your not here?😏

I sent him a smirk to be a little daring. I wondered what he was gonna send me back? Maybe a with or-

Kitty💚🖤
I'm on my way