Chapter 5: The Club's Gonna Be Lit

Chats POV:
As I was walking away from Marinette's house I couldn't stop smiling. I was going to the club tonight with my princess and her friend. I thought when I Lila and I split that I'd be mad and would distant myself from the world but ever since a I met Mari the only thing on my mind is her.. Even if I wanted to stop thinking about her I don't think I can. She was just an angel and I could wait to learn more about her.

I was so in thought with Mari I didn't even realize I arrived at my house.

Chats house:

Wow that was fast

Wow that was fast. I made my way up the the front porch and pulled out my key only to find the door wasn't locked. Strange I opened the door and heard sounds coming from the living room

 Strange I opened the door and heard sounds coming from the living room

I turned the corner and saw someone I never thought I'd see again Lila... and just like that's all the memories came flooding back like a magnet. No, I won't let her bring me down she's has done enough of that in my life. I gather all my strength and walked into the room she must have heard my foot steps because she turned around and saw me.

"Lila..what are you doing in my house" I said with a serious face

"You mean our house Chat" Lila said in her sassy tone. Is she really that dumb she dumped me. She should be living with her ugh other boy.

"Uh no I don't. Last time I checked my name was the only name on the papers so this is MY house I only gave you the key because we dated. Now that we're done you don't live here anymore. So get out" I said smirking

I know she was mad because she gave me a glare. I didn't care in the end this was my house and my property I paid the bills so she has no right to be mad.

"Your really just gonna throw me out?!" Lila said in a pissy tone.

"Yea I am, because I don't like cheaters. You dumped me so now I'm doing the same to shows you what it feels like. I'll give you 12 hours to get all your stuff off of MY property" I said. I walked to the stairs and turned back to her.

"If your still here by after your times up I will call the cops" I said bitterly.

She scoffs and flipped her hair.