Chapter 12: Jealousy And Tears

Chat POV:
I walked upstairs to my room and closed the door and locked it. I slide down with tears in my eyes. Was Marinette just like Lila? Why would she lie to me? As if I'm not important to her. I told her everything after what happened with Lila and my family. Was it all a joke to her. I than got up off the ground and walked to the bathroom

I had tears running down my face, it hurt so bad I wanted to believe I could trust Mari but instead she just lead me on. I don't think I'll be able to see her again.

Just than I heard a knock at the door.

"Chat?! Please open the door" by the sound of the voice I knew who it was.

"Please Chat. You don't understand please just let me in to explain"

I cleaned my face off and walked to the door. I just started at it. Should I open it? Or should I just tell her to leave?

"Kitty...please.."

It's like she knew my weakness. When she called me that before I could even process what I'm doing my hand has a mind of it's own. It opened the door revealing my princess. Or she I say Lukas..

"Chat.."

"You have 1 minute"

I opened the door more for her so she could come inside. She walked inside and I closed the door behind her. I turned around to face her with blank facial expression, I didn't want her to see me upset.

"Chat...Luka just said that so he could get a rise out of you.. yes he did ask me if I wanted to met jagged stone. And I first I said yes because jagged stone is my favorite artist of all time, but then he told me that he could schedule it on Friday and I told him I couldn't because something important was on Friday and I wasn't gonna miss it.." she said

I just looked at her. I didn't hear everything after I left she could be telling me the truth but than again I don't know that.

"Chat...please tell me you believe me" she said her voice breaking a little. I wanted to believe her but I've been hurt so many times by people that it's hard to let someone in. I sighed

"Is there anything else you needed?" I said still with a blank face. Mari gasped a little and looked at me as if she had saw a ghost. Just then I saw a tear roll down her face.

"Y-you don't b-believe me...C-chat I'm telling you the t-truth I would never l-lie to you..."

Just than I don't know what happened but something in me was angry and I just snapped

"AND WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE YOU?! YOUR JUST LIKE LILA YOU'LL JUST HURT ME IN THE END?!?!" I said shouting at her

I realized what I just said and regretted it instantly. Mari looked at me like I had just killed someone, tears were now rolling down her face I couldn't tell if it was betrayal or fear.

"P-princess I didn't mean-"

Just as I was about to finish my sentence she ran out of the room. I tried to grab her hand before she could leave but she was already out the door leaving me alone.

What is wrong with me?! How could I say that to her she is nothing Like Lila. I-I shouted at her I saw fear in her eyes or betrayal. Princess...I'm so sorry..

Mari POV:
I ran out of the room with tears streaming down my face, leaving Chat behind. He tried to grab my hand but I was already out the room. I ran down the stairs running pass the living room I heard people say my name but I didn't stop. I had to get out of here.

I grabbed my keys and ran out the door in my pjs.

"MARI STOP?! WERE ARE YOU GOING" I heard Alya scream in the distance but I was too upset to respond.