6

⚚

Walking out of the ship with his new suit on, he made sure he was well away from the ship before taking a deep breath. His cape flying behind him as he continued walking further from the ship.

"Why am I so different from them?"

"Earth's sun is younger and brighter than Krypton's was. Your cells have drunken its radiation... strengthening your muscles, your skin, your senses. Earth's gravity is weaker, yes its atmosphere is more nourishing. You've grown stronger here than I ever could have imagined. The only way to know how strong... is to keep testing your limits." Jor-El told his son back at the ship.

Clark looked up to the sky as he readied himself for take off; preparing to push his limits like his birth father had told him. Taking off, it took him a few tries till he was able to get a good amount of distance in the air; nearly flying. He grunted as he pushed himself more and started to laugh in happiness as he noticed himself doing it- but it wasn't enough seeing how he was starting to lose it. "Uh.. oh.. Whoa!" He yelled as he started to descend. Crashing straight through a mountain before hitting the ground hard.

Groaning as he started to get back up, he sighed as he noticed that he wasn't able to do it the first time; but that didn't mean he was going to stop trying. He wasn't one to give up- why would he when he knew he was so close. As he took a few steps out of the small sized crater.

"You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They'll race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But I'm time.. they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time.. you will help them accomplish wonders." Jor-El added afterwards.

Taking a knee, he balled his fist as it made contact with the ground beside him. Focusing on what Jor-El told him, he took a deep breath before taking off once more to the skies. As he pushed himself further and went faster; it was working. Purple because he believed in himself and focused. Smiling while in flight he made a few turns before placing one of his arms back and using one of them.

Passing by a few wild animals before zooming down a cliff and over an ocean; turning here and there through the canyon with a smile still on his face- finally breaking through the atmosphere and seeing the Earth for a split second before re-entering once more.