12

⚚

View of the big ship from space was shown hovering over earth, as if waiting for a command to be told on what it should do next; where it should go- who it should terrorize. What to destroy. Two smaller ships, like the one that had been sent down to fetch yourself and Clark, started to head towards Earth once it exited the larger ship.

"What's the sit-rep, major?" The general asked his men back at the military base. "DSP pinged two bogeys launching from the alien ship. Put it up." The major replied and told the woman beside him to place it on the screen. Once they were revealed, the General started to make orders.

"Re-task Ikon-4 and get me a closer look." The general told one of his other men who happened to be an analyst. They complied and went right to work. Raising the phone up to his ear, he got back to the command center. "Command, the word of the day is trident. We have two alien craft on aggressive approach."

"Ikon-4 coming online." The analyst called out.

"Air speed."

"380 knots and entering Kansas airspace. Not responding to our hails."

That's when the man that had just been with you and took a vial of your blood sample, was seen in the same room with Clark. "You're wasting your efforts. Xandy was doing the same. The strength you both derived from the exposure to the Earth's sun has been neutralized aboard our ship." He said before pulling out a tool. "Here... in this environment... you're as weak as a human." He added before taking a blood sample from him as well.

A woman was bringing Lois to a room that they thought would be best suited for her before roughly throwing her to the ground and closing the door behind them. Lois took a few breaths in then out as she scanned the room for anyway out. That's when she machine in direct center. It had the same opening as the piece Clark had given to her. Walking over, she pulled it out of her pocket before placing it into the space, then pressing on it.

There was a whooshing sound, almost of one as in it was turning or powering up an engine and she cautiously looked around to see if there was any chain reaction. What startled her was the sudden appearance of Clark's birth father; Jor-El. "Where did you come from?" She asked.

"The command key, Miss Lane. Thanks to you, I'm uploading into the ship's mainframe." Jor-El replied

"Who are you?"

"I am Kal's father."

"Can you help us?"

"I designed this ship. I can modify its atmospheric composition to human compatibility. We can stop them. We can send them back to the Phantom Zone. But you need Xandy first."