16

There Clark laid on the ground, sweating, unless it was from the water that was nearby but he opened his eyes a little to see the sun peeking through the Space in the clouds. Reaching for it, he breathed in more of the clean air before closing his eyes and smiling softly; thinking of how you had just helped him.

A buzzing noise was sounding as the back of the plane was being opened while in mid air. You stood there watching as they did before turning to look at Lois as she tried to insert the object Clark had given her. Electricity was sparking and refusing to let it continue further; it didn't go in all the way. She tried, but nothing. "Oh, you gotta be kidding me." She said.

"Loadmaster, is the package armed and are we ready to drop?" Colonel Hardy asked from his position.

"Negative, Guardian!" A soldier that was near you spoke through the coms.

"There's something wrong! It's not supposed to do this!" Lois called out.

"Well, what's it supposed to do?" Hamilton asked, unsure.

"It's supposed to go in all the way!" You added and he said he was going to take a look. At that, you scanned outside with your eyes to detect if anything was happened. So far, it was clear.

"Co-Pilot's aircraft." The colonel said as he left his spot to check up on what was going on. Faora from her position in the ship, spotted the military aircraft heading towards them.

Kazia saw what she was seeing and spoke up. "Xandy is inside. Just give me the command and I'll strike. I can take her easily." She told Faora.

"No. Not yet. Follow Zod's command." She told Kazia before leaving.

"We are lined up for the drop! What's the hold up?!" Hardy asked

"We've had a sight setback!" The scientist stated.

A jet outside exploded from getting destroyed and you took a few steps further towards the opening. "We have company! Brace yourselves!" You told them. (This is where I tweak things). Lois gasped as the second jet did the same. Everyone saw and their eyes widened. There was a ship that was apart of Zod's bigger ship. "Get that pod working now!" You yelled.

Zod was on the ship and you positioned yourself in a defensive stance as you placed your arms up— getting ready to shield it by any means necessary. "Target that aircraft." Zod said and due to the shielding that you placed on Clark, he could feel your heart rate pick up. As the ship Zod was on was getting ready to fire, you placed a shield at the opening to cover the pod and everyone inside. "Target locked." The female computer told Zod. "Get down!" You yelled and they took cover. But right when it fired, it missed because Clark arrived in time to break into the ship. You took off the shielding from the opening and shared a look with everyone. "Lois, hurry." You told her and she nodded.

Clark was on his knees as he looked at Zod; eyes lighting up, ready shoot lasers. "Stop!" Zod yelled. "If you destroy this ship, you destroy Krypton!" He added.