17

Spitting some blood to the side as you laid on the ground, where Kazia had brought you was indeed somewhere in the East but it was a forestry area that had a beach a few feet away. There also was a cliff like area that was in direct center of the beach; so in a bird's eye view, and because of the cliff like structure, it appeared as two beaches but it was actually one.

"It has appear, that General Zod did not kill Clark. He was unsuccessful." Kazia mentioned as she walked closer to you from her spot. There was a slash across your chest, on on your arm, a small one on your forehead and some bruises that formed but those all take time to heal. "Now, it's my turn. I get to play my part." She added before giving a sinister laugh, "Ah, yes. Today will be the day when I rip out your heart and bring back our home planet. And once that happens, I'll be the one in charge. Of course, there will be no humans. Clark would be alive. Well, maybe. If he learns how to breathe Kryptonian air. As will you. If not, you both will be shoved into a cell to rot." She finished and looked over at you.

By now, you were able to stand up and face her. "You.. are not doing anything of the sort." You told her. "And who's going to stop me? Hm? You?" Kazia said before laughing. You held your hand out, palm facing up as you slowly started to crush her. It caused her to stop laughing and cough before breaking free and smiling. "Aww, that tickled. You're not strong enough." Kazia said and noticed the look you had on your face when noticing you indeed weren't strong enough.

"I might not be strong enough right now, but I'm not letting you win." You spat at her and she tackled you to the ground. Throwing her off, you went to get back up but she pinned you down and punched you a few times. Placing a hand on the side of her face, you used some of your magic to burn her. Kazia screamed in pain before grabbing your throat, using the same technique you were doing— but instead, she was transferring what you were doing to her, onto you which hurt a lot more. Screaming you knocked her hand away and kicked her to the side but she grabbed your hair and yanked you back.

You were able to get her hands off of your hair and grabbed her by the arms before throwing her far off to the side. Taking a second once she was down you cough and stumbled slightly. Due to how hard she had punched earlier, your nose had a cut on the bridge and was bleeding a bit. You appeared to look worse than Clark even though he took just as much damage as you have. The tie between you and Clark was still there. It didn't fade yet and that's how he was able to locate you faster. At this moment, he was speeding towards your location;  however, he was still far.

(Start the song)

"You want true power. You want my heart." You said as you stumbled a little. The way you were positioned was if you were to turn, the cliff was a few feet behind you. "You want to control everyone. Kill everyone if they can't breathe the air you breathe. Create a home planet that only you would be able to live in, but frankly, I can't let that happen and I won't let that happen because this? This is my home... and this will always be my home. And I will always... always defend it. No matter what the cost." You told her and she got so angry, she formed a tornado like vortex that held just the both of you inside. (1:09 in the song).

Their vortex was so big, it could be seen from where Clark was currently positioned. This worried him more and he knew he had to hurry because he can now partly feel what you were feeling; pain, but it was fading because you were weak. "I will get it my way. One way or another. Even if I have to kill you for it, so be it." Kazia spat as she lunged for you. You dodged her attack then tried working your magic to see if you could stop the vortex but it wasn't working. Thinking hard and pushing your limits, it started to. Kazia saw this. Clark saw this too. (2:27 in song)

This made the bleeding on your nose worse and Kazia came up from behind you before turning you around and using magic to stick her hand into your chest; grabbing your heart. A gasp left you and one left Clark when he felt it, causing him to stop and touch his chest. (3:07) A tear slid down your face as you withheld the pain and placed both of your hands on her face. Your eyes lightly glowed as you poured all of your current magic and strength to turn her into ash. Once that happened you flew back. Landing on the edge of the cliff. The vortex vanished. (3:27) Clark made it and looked all over for you. He spotted just in time when he saw you unconscious. The edge broke off and your body started to fall but he was quick and caught you before you plunged into the water.

Flying with you unconscious in his arms, he couldn't hear a heartbeat. "No." He said before landing nearby and placing you on the ground in front of him. "No, y/n. Come on.." he said as he attempt to start your heart up again. "I can't lose you." He added as he started to tear up. "I've lost too much. Not you too." He continued. CPR from him when on for a moment before he stopped but the second he did, he heard the slight sound of your heart. It started to beat and he smiled pulling you closer to him as he held you. A deep breath was heard from you as you inhaled from your nose and started to open your eyes slowly. "Clark?.." you said softly and he released a breath of relief. You started to wake up more and winced at the pain on your chest. "That's going to be sore..." you muttered and he gave a sad smile.

Moving your hand, you placed it on the side of his face. Gently caressing it, you smiled. He was able to sit you up but still held you close to him. "I thought I lost you." He said as he looked into your (e/c) eyes. "You think it's that easy to get rid of me?" You said in a teasing way with a gasp at the end. This made him chuckle before he stopped. He looked at you for a while but not too long before making his move. Kissing you softly before it becoming more passionate but it didn't last long seeing how you pushed away; chuckling lightly. "Clark..." you said with a smile and it cause him to smile. "Look at me, I'm a mess. We just fought powerful people." You added and he nodded. "Yeah, but we beat them. Together. Saved everyone." He said. "And created lots of destruction in the process." You told him with a funny look which caused him to chuckle. "Come on. Let's get going. You need to heal." He stated before helping you up then carrying you in his arms as he took off; back towards New York where you both would be helping to rebuild.

(If you're wondering about the mask part, that was taken off after Kazia had taken you).

𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝑨𝑳𝑶𝑵𝑬 + 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara