•Billy: 3•

Recap: Billy told you he wants to change and you offered to help him.

You agreed to meet Billy by the woods after school.

You got to the spot Billy was supposed to meet you.

"Hey", said Billy.

"Hi, I'm glad you came"

"So... why did we meet here again?", asked Billy.

"Because you said you wanted to change, and I have a plan to help you"

"Oh... right"

"Don't tell me you changed your mind, you did didn't you? Oh I knew it! I can't believe you, I actually thought you would change!! I feel so stupid now for telling you to come here in the first place, and-

"Wow y/n calm down, I do want to change, I just thought you told me to meet here because you wanted to spend time with me"

"Spend time with you? What no!", you blushed.

"Are you sure? Because when you thought I didn't wanted to be here you got pretty upset", said Billy with a small grin.

"No i didn't!", you protested

"You seem really protective..."

"Ok this is nonsense, I just want to help you and that is it, no romantic feelings involved whatsoever"

"Romantic feelings huh? Who said anything about romantic feelings?", said Billy with a playful smile.

Your eyes got wide, "no no, what I meant was that I didn't... I mean you said... we weren't...", you stuttered.

"Im sorry I didn't get any of that", said Billy laughing.

You gave up and laughed as well, "let's just forget about this and focus on what we are here for, ok?"

"Ok, whatever you say miss", said Billy in a dreamy voice

You playfully rolled your eyes while you laughed.

"Ok so ready for me to tell you my plan?", you asked.

"Yes", smiled Billy.

"So first of all, you need to stop bothering the girls, especially Anne"

"Oh come on, I don't bother them that much", complained Billy.

"Are you sure...?"

"Well maybe a little, I guess I could try to be nicer to them"

"That's the spirit!"

"Next you need to stop being rude to the guys as well", you continued.

"I can't do that! What am I supposed to do, be nice to them as well?"

"Uh yeah!"

"But between guys it's weird being nice to each other!"

"I'm not asking to open the chair for them or kiss their hand, just don't bully them or make them feel bad"

"Fine..."

"And lastly you will be respectful to Mr. Philips by paying attention in class and doing your homework, with a good attitude"

"You hate me don't you?"

"Oh come on, it's not that hard and I'll help you", you said.

"I can't believe I'm doing this, I must really not hate you"

"Wow Billy, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me", you replied sarcastically.

You both laughed a little and then shared a smile.

"Well I think we are done here, so I better get home before mother gets worried", you said.

"So should I, see you tomorrow?"

"See you tomorrow, bye Billy!"

"Bye y/n, try not to think to much about me", Billy teased.

"I'll do my best", you laughed and so did Billy.

And like that you both went separate ways with a big smile on both of your faces.

———————————

A/N: hey! Here is part three, hope you like it!

Just a reminder to do something else besides be on your phone (ik I sound like a mom but believe me that it feels good to do something else for a change)

Go read a real book or cook something or even spend time with your family or text a friend! Spend time with God and read your Bible!!

Have a great day! God bless y'all!!! 😊❤️