•Gilbert Blythe: 3•

Recap: You sat next to Anne, and in lunch time you sat with Gilbert, when you came inside Ruby was crying and Josie told you she had dibs on him.

The girls were pretty mad at you the rest of the day, all except Anne and Diana, they where pretty nice.

You said your goodbyes to them, graved your coat and started walking home. As you made your way there you heard some footsteps behind you, as you turned around you saw Gilbert behind you.

"Oh hey"

"Hi, I'm sorry if I scared you", said Gilbert.

"No worries, I was just surprised was all"

Gilbert smiled, "So seems we are going in the same direction"

"Yeah"

"Shall we?", said Gilbert as he pointed we should keep walking, "So what do you think of school so far?"

"I still have a lot to learn, but it's not so bad", you said recalling Ruby's incident.

"Did you make any friends?"

"Do you count?", you asked.

"I don't know, am I your friend?", he responded with a smirk.

"I'd say you're pretty close..."

"I can live with that"

You both realized that you lived pretty close to each other and decided to walk together from school and after school.

——————————

A/N: Sorry if it's a little short but next chapter of Gilbert will be longer. Also make sure to read other images besides Gilbert and Billy, so far I really like Coles story as well so make sure to check those.

What would you like me to put in the next Gilbert chapter?

God bless y'all!!! 💕