•Gilbert Blythe: 2•

Recap: you bumped into Gilbert and he introduced himself and showed you around, then he asked Ruby to show you around a little more.

Ruby was showing you around, and telling you stuff but you weren't paying attention, she had dibs?, you can't just claim a person!, but what did you care? You just met Gilbert.

"And that is pretty much it", said Ruby.

"Ok thank you"

"No problem", she said as you both sat down at the desk. 

"Excuse me? Why are you in my seat?", said a blond girl.

"Oh I am sorry, they told me this seat wasn't taken"

"Well it is so move over"

You stood up and you looked around to see were you could seat, and in that moment the teacher arrived.

Everyone was seated except you and they were all watching you, "Seems we have a new girl, seat down please", said the teacher with an annoyed tone.

"Were exactly should I seat sir...?"

"You are useless, seat next to Anne"

You sat down next to the red-head girl, "Hi my name is Anne, nice to meet you, that is Mr Philips he doesn't like anyone don't worry"

"Y/n, nice to meet you!"

And with that a boring lesson started...

•••

It was lunch time and you headed for your milk were you left it when Ruby showed you around.

"Hey, how's your first day of school?", said the curly brown haired boy.

"Not bad...", you said.

"If you want I can eat lunch with you", he offered.

"Sure, that would be great", you said shyly.

And you both sat down and talked.

"I better get going inside, I don't want to be late", you said.

"Of course, I'll catch you later"

There was something about him that made you feel butterflies in your stomach.

As you headed in, the blonde girl came your way hugging a crying Ruby by her side.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Pardon me?", you said confused.

"You can't talk with Gilbert Blythe, you can't even look at him! Ruby has liked him for three years she has dibs"

"Oh sorry, I-I didn't know", you can claim someone like that, you thought to yourself.

———————————

A/N: I know this is kind of short, but I'll make next one longer.

Tell me what you think and if you have any ideas or suggestions!

I would also like to thank you so much for the views, really appreciate them!! ❤️❤️