•Cole: 3•

Recap: You discovered that Billy was the suitor that your parents had for you and it wasn't as bad as you thought. 

It was lunch time and you were sitting next to Gilbert talking about the previous class when you decided to go get you book you left inside. 

"I'll be right back", you said. 

"Okey", answered Gilbert. 

As you went in the schoolhouse and approached your bag you saw that Cole was sitting next to the coats. 

"Hey"

"Hi", you responded. 

"I just wanted to thank you for standing up for me yesterday"

"Oh thats no problem, I'll always take an opportunity give Billy a piece of his mind"

"Yeah", laughed Cole alongside you. 

"So what are you drawing? It looks really cool", you said acknowledging his drawing. 

"Thanks", he flushed, "It's the lake of shining waters"

"Oh yea, I recognize it"

"Ehem", coughed Billy, "What is going on here?", said Billy while graving Cole's notebook. 

"Hey give it back!", yelled Cole. 

"Billy give it back", you yelled as well. 

"Why should I?"

"Because it's not yours!", you replied. 

Billy raised his hand with the notebook so you couldn't reach it. You tried graving it but you ended up falling over Billy. 

"Oh uh...", you stepped back, "just give him the book please", you said a bit irritated. 

"Yeah ok", said Billy distracted as he handed you the book and left.

"Well that was weird", you said as you handed now the book to Cole. 

"Yeah it was, thanks... again", said Cole. 

"Yeah don't worry about it", you replied, "I promised Gilbert I'll be back so I'll best be heading back, but continue with your drawing it's really cool".

"Yes no worries, and thanks".

You went out and to your surprise Billy was there. ""Oh hey", said Billy. 

"Why do you always have to be such a jerk to Cole?", you said madly. 

"I-I don't know..."

You rolled your eyes, "well I have to go, bye", and you left to go with Gilbert. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy another one for you, just a bit shorter haha

If you have any suggestions for any of the books make sure to tell me! 

Remember that God loves ya!!! ❤️