•Cole: 1•

You were getting ready to go to school, you were looking at all your dresses and witch one you should wear, you didn't care much about what you wore so you just put on a light blue one, and decided to leave your hair like it was.

You  headed to your table to eat breakfast, "Morning father, morning mother", you said.

"Child what ever happened to your hair?", said your mother.

"I like it like that"

"How do you expect to get a good suitor if you don't ever step up with your image"

You sighed, you heated that your parents were rich, you hated going to fancy parties, you heated having to worry about your image, and you hated having suitors chosen for you.

You ate your breakfast and headed to school, at midway of your way you found Gilbert, he was your best friend, and you always walked with him to school, but your parents couldn't see him because if not they would go mad, so you always met him in the exact same spot every day.

"Hey Gilbert!", you said happily.

"Hey y/n!", he replied with a smile.

You two stated walking to school.

"Has anything interesting happened lately?", you asked.

"Not really...there is this boy called Cole, he seems nice and draws amazing, but Billy always bothers him, I always tell him to stop but he never does", said Gilbert sadly.

"Uh Billy...", you said.

And with they you kept talking and got to school.

•••

It was lunch time and you were seating with the girls, you didn't pay much attention to what they were saying, since you were more interested in looking out the window.

You were watching the boy that Gilbert had told you about, he was drawing a beautiful detailed tree.

Then you saw Billy approaching him, oh no, you thought.

"Hey watcha doing bud?", said Billy.

Cole just ignored him, and that made Billy angrier, so he graved his notebook and threw it to some other boy and they started passing it around.

You tried looking for Gilbert out the window so that he could help him, but then you realized he was studying in his desk, so you decided to go help him yourself.

You went outside, "Hey stop it! Leave him alone!", you yelled at them.

"And why should we do that?", said Billy.

"Because you should be nice to him", you responded.

The boys just laughed, "I am sorry I should really start being nicer  to Cole, I've been a really bad boy", said Billy in a mocking voice.

"Stop it Billy!", you warned.

"Kiss me and I'll do it"

"What? No!", you were shocked, he couldn't be serious right now.

"Come on, it's just one kiss!", said Billy.

That was enough, "you know what?", you said madly.

"What? Are you going to kiss me?"

"Noup!", you said, and before you could even
think twice you ran towards Billy and took the notebook from him.

They were all quite impressed by your sudden reaction, "how pathetic, Cole needs a girl to stand up for him", said Billy laughing again.