•Billy: 1•

It was lunch time, finally! You were eager to have something to eat, you didn't eat much breakfast in the morning since you were running late.

As you made your way outside, to get your milk, Billy Andrews started walking to you, "Hey y/n, catch!", he said as he pretended to throw the ball at you.

You covered your face out of reflex, Billy and some other guys laughed with him.

You've known Billy for a wile now, but for some reason he always bothers you, your not sure what you have done to deserve that but you just have to deal with him.

"Real funny Billy!", you said.

You graved your milk quickly and headed inside.

"What took you so long?", asked Diana, as you joined the girls for lunch.

"Billy", you said annoyingly.

"I am sorry for that, but you know he always bothers the girls he likes", said Jane with a grin.

"But Billy always bothers everyone..." said Josie, making it obvious that she had a crush on him.

•••

School had ended and you were headed outside when someone stopped you, Billy.

"Billy please move so that I can go out", you said.

"Who said I was moving?", he answers with a grin on his face.

"Billy, come on! I have to go!", you protested.

"On one condition..."

"What condition?"

"Only if i can walk you home"

You laughed, "What?, you cant be serious!", you walked towards him and pulled the door as hard as you could, and Billy finally gave up.

And with that you left home thinking, he couldn't have been serious right?, of course not!, it's not like he likes me!

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I know it's kinda short, but I promise the next one will be better.m

Also a special thanks to my one reader! If you have any requests please ask! 😊