•Charlie: 2•

Recap: Charlie is impressed by you and is best friends with your brother Gilbert, and Gilbert agrees to help Charlie.

School was over and you and Gilbert were walking home from school together as usual.

"So, you really showed Billy a lesson didn't you?", said Gilbert

You chuckled, "I did didn't I?"

"You did! And everyone was impressed, especially Charlie"

"Charlie? Really?"

"Well yea, he said you were awesome"

"He did?"

"Yup"

"Oh"

"Oh? Is that a good 'oh' or a bad 'oh'?", asked Gilbert a little worried.

"I just meant that I didn't expect that, but why do you ask?", you asked curiously.

"Oh no reason, just curious", replied Gilbert.

"Oh ok", you said a little confused.

Both of you kept talking about an other subject and continued walking home.

•••

"So did you talked to her?", asked Charlie.

"Kind of, I told her you thought that what she did was pretty cool", replied Gilbert.

"And what did she said about that?", asked Charlie.

"She said 'oh ok' and when I asked her what that meant she said she just didn't expect that"

"Oh ok... I don't know man, I'm regretting doing this whole plan in the first place"

"Don't worry, we'll find a way to get you two to talk, and hey, if this doesn't work you'll find someone that will be lucky to have you"

"Thanks, but can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"Why are you helping me get with your sister?"

"Because I know you'll treat her right and I don't want her to end up with someone like Billy"

•••

It was reces and you went to play ball like yesterday hoping Billy or the other boys won't bother you for playing again.

"Hey y/n! Ready to play?", said Gilbert.

"I am... ready to crush you!"

"Oh yea? We'll see about that!"

You all start passing the ball at each other, and when you get the ball you decide to pass it to Charlie because he was the one who was furthest away and that way you'll be able to impress everyone again.

"Charlie, catch!"

Charlie looks up and prepares to catch it, but unfortunately the ball didn't land on Charlies hand, it landed on Charlies face.

Charlie fell to the floor from the impact and you ran to apologize and help him.

"I am sooooo sorry! I-I didn't mean to do that!", you said worriedly as you offered Charlie a hand to help him up.

"It's ok, don't worry I should've been more prepared"

"I should have been more careful! I feel so bad! I'm so sorry!!"

"It really is ok, it was a good throw, too bad I didn't catch it...thank you tho", said Charlie with a smile.

"I'm just glad you're ok", you said relieved.

"You just got hit with a ball on the face!", laughed Billy.

"Why is it so funny? If he hets hit on the face by a girl he is suddenly weaker?", you replied.

"Well yea", said Billy.

"That's so dumb, and being out-won by a girl shouldn't mean someone is weak as well was when a girl is out-won by a boy, plus I bet the same thing would have happened to you", you replied.

"Whatever", said Billy before he and his friends left.

"Good one sis!"

"Yea thanks!", said Charlie.

"No problem, I owed you one anyways"

"Hey, how about we all walk together after school?", asked Gilbert.

"Sure", you and Charlie replied.

"Great", said Gilbert.

———————————

A/N: I didn't remember how fun it was to write this things! If you have any suggestions for what could happen next put it in the comments!

Have a nice day!! God bless ya'll!!! ❤️❤️