2. You're Mine.

(Harry's in the sidebar!!!!! More cast members to comeeeee!)

Cassie’s POV:

He wasn’t going to let me go, even through the glazed lens the alcohol created I could see that much. He was possessive and territorial. His grip tightened every time someone was foolish enough to stumble into me. I cowered in his arms, praying for a moment when I would be able to slip away, but also for the strength to. The longer I stayed locked in his embrace the less I wanted to leave and that fact alone terrified me. Forcefully, he turned my body around, gripping my hips hard in his steely touch, forcing my ass up against his crotch, swaying us to the music. I knew that I should resent what was happening but his spell over me was growing. Before I could stop myself, my hips began to move of their own volition, no longer needing his skilled hands to guide me. His hold relaxed, and I could practically feel him grinning in amusement as I set a new rhythm.

“There you go Angel,” he hummed in my ear, nipping lightly at the tender lobe. I shivered as his hot breath fanned out over my neck, a thrill racing down my spine, tingling with need. My back arched and  I threw my head back, resting it on his shoulder, he grinned down at me lust burning bright in his jade eyes. I stayed like that till the end of the song, rolling my hips against his, eyes fluttering closed as his hands wandered up and down my abdomen, relaxing the tense muscles, chasing away the fear his very presence inspired. I could run now, maybe I could even get away. Even as I thought it I knew that it would never work. The alcohol slowed my reflexes and before I could even build up the strength to brea free his grip would return and I would be trapped.

“What’s your name?” he hummed, hot fingertips exploring the newly exposed flesh of my upper thigh.

“Cassie,” I gasped, eyes bursting open as he traced swirling patterns into the skin. I moved to yank the fabric back into place but he caught my wrist.

“Why are you so scared of me Cassie?” My entire body tensed at his question, and I spun around, slowly in his arms, meeting his frosty green gaze.

“I’m not scared,” I lied bravely.

“Tsk, tsk. Didn’t your mum ever tell you not to lie?”

“I’m a big girl,” I hedged, the rest of my sentence lost as he trailed his thumb across my bottom lip, tugging on it.

“You’re quite small actually, fragile.”

“I hold my own.” He laughed at this, resting his large forehead against mine. All around us couples pressed in, craving the sensation of flesh on flesh, he caged me further, shielding my body with his.

“Sure you do, Angel.” Glaring at him, I pulled away. I’d had enough. This guy was drunk, too drunk. I had no fucking clue who he was or what he wanted. I was done. Once again, I was stopped by his iron grip, “Where do you think you’re going?”

“I think I’ll go find a new dance partner, my current one is getting a bit... clingy.” His lips pressed into a hard line as I pulled fruitlessly yet again on my trapped hand.

“Let me go.”

“What don’t you understand about ‘You’re Mine’, Angel?”

“The fact that I never agreed to it, now stop calling me that.”

“That,” He brushed his fingers over the raw flesh on my neck, causing me to wince, “means you’re mine. You don’t have a choice, Angel.” He yanked me to him once again, sealing his lips to mine. His tongue pried at my lips for the entrance that I denied him. He broke away, frustration clear in his bitter grimace.

“Let me go or I’ll scream,” I threatened, forcing myself to meet the icy green orbs. Immediately, I felt my resolve waver and it must have shown on my face because he molded his body to mine, speaking directly into my ear.

“Oh, you will scream... eventually.” Lust was heavy in his voice and I could practically see it spark in the air around us. I thrill raced up my spine as the pressure near my hips increased, his large hands moving to the curve of my ass, catching hold of the thin fabric, tugging on it. My heart hammered against my chest at the threat. Nightmares threatened to explode into reality as I fought to keep them at bay. His soft pink tongue jutted out, wetting his lips. The overwhelming urge to kiss him set in and I bit my lip, determined not to increase his ever growing hold on me. 

Five more songs passed, and his grip on my waist hadn’t loosened. I was drenched in sweat, my face flushed from the constant movement and all of the whispered words falling from his full lips. He certainly knew what he wanted and he wasn’t shy in letting me know. For what felt like the hundredth time, I tried to pull away.

“Stop, Cassie,” He growled, using my name for the first time. Sighing, I let my head thump against his chest, feeling it vibrate with his raspy laughter as I finally gave in, too exhausted to continue.

“There’s a good girl.” I gritted my teeth, the image of him saying the same thing to a large brown dog flashing across my mind before I could stop it.

“You’re going to have to let me go eventually,” I grumbled into the fabric of his shirt. He merely laughed in response, refusing to acknowledge the truth of my statement.