33. Free

A/N: Edit and Song for the chapter in the side bar (media tab for mobile)

“I love you.”

Joining.

In a flurry of moaned exclamations, Harry’s name poured from my lips as I exploded around him, the knot in my stomach unraveling. His skilled fingers descended to work the hypersensitive nub in my lower region, prolonging the rhapsody.

“Fuck, Cass!” He groaned, emptying himself into the condom, gradually stilling, rolling us so that I was lying on top of him, our bodies reveling in their prolonged connection. It was like all of the puzzle pieces had finally come together, one thought overshadowing all else. Complete.

Cassie’s POV:

 Time lost meaning. I don’t know how long we laid there. When I opened my eyes sometime later, gooseflesh raced to cover the exposed flesh of my back, the light outside dying. Cautiously, I peeked up at the curly haired boy beneath me. Dark lashed were splayed out on cream colored cheeks, unruly, sex hair fanning out on the lavender pillow, pushed back off his forehead where I had repeatedly pulled my fingers through it. He looked so innocent in his sleep. Gently, I pressed my lips against the edge of his collarbone, dipping my tongue into the hollow at the base of his throat. He groaned, sated malachite eyes blinking to stare at me with open awe.

“Hi,” I whispered, a furious blush tinting my cheeks.

“Hi, yourself,” he murmured, deft fingers rising to trail lazily up and down my spine. He was quiet for a moment, soft eyes scanning my face, lingering a bit longer than necessary on a particular spot at the base of my throat. Narrowing my eyes at him, I tentatively brushed my fingers across the offending area.

I winced, my fingertips feeling like sandpaper across the raised flesh.

“You didn’t,” I huffed, glaring at him, too stubborn and shy to admit just how much the thought of him marking me turned me on.

“I did,” he smiled smugly up at me.

“Really? Was it entirely necessary?”

“I think it looks sexy as hell,” he hummed, nuzzling into my neck. I gasped as the hot pad of his tongue slipped out to run over the hyper-sensitized area. I had a biting comment on the tip of my tongue but the longer his continued it’s sensual movements the less important it became.

“How are you feeling?” One strong hand came up to cup my cheek, while jade eyes searched mine.

“Well, if I’d known how great that was, I would have hopped on the bandwagon a long time ago,” I blurted, ducking my head immediately as a searing heat crept into my cheeks.

He scoffed, “It’s not all it’s cracked up to be,” there was a bitter edge in his voice that cut me to the core. I struggled to resist the tears burning behind my eyes. You will not cry, Cassie. You will not cry. Don’t cry, dammit!

“Oh.” I gently pushed up off of him, bringing the sheet with me, wrapping it around my exposed form. Well, that was blunt.

“I’m going to go make some tea,” I mumbled. Without a backward glance, I trudged into the kitchen, filling the kettle with water and setting it to boil.

What were you thinking? Of course he wasn’t impressed. Why should he be? My subconscious screamed at me, hands thrown up in the air in exasperation, You are like a child to him. He has to guide you through everything.

I bit my lip. She was right. Compared to Harry I was a child. What had I been thinking? Just because that was probably the best moment of my life didn’t mean that it was anywhere close to that for him. Hell, it probably didn’t even break the top one hundred.

Strings Attached (Harry Styles FanFiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें