11. I've Never...

Cassie's POV:

Laughing hysterically, I gasped, “A boy band, an actual fucking boy band. You should have seen those girls, Gwen. They were like a pack of rabid animals! I can’t believe that I ever fell for any of his shit.” I shook my head, wiping tears from my eyes before downing the small glass of noxious liquid, my head spinning.

“Yeah I guess...” Gwen mumbled, sloshing the half empty bottle in her hand.

“What is it?” I asked, laughing slightly.

“Well I mean, he’s like fit! I’d still bang him, boy band or not. You can’t have a body like that and not be good in the sack.”

“Gwen!” I cried, tossing a pillow at her, she deflected it with the base of the bottle.

“What? It’s true!”

“Doesn’t matter... not after what happened today, anyway,” I mumbled, pain flaring up in both my cheek and my heart. I don’t know why I cared so much. Harry hadn’t done anything to gain my trust. I mean he was stalking me? That’s not normal. Never the less tears pricked at the back of my eyes. Something had changed earlier. He had been gentle and... kind? When he saved me there had been a genuine sense of protective concern in those dark jade depths.

"Well, fuck him and the other one.” Gwen cried, practically dumping out the entire bottle of tequila as she struggled to pour another round into the tiny glasses. I took a deep breath, blinking away the tears. My head spun and I couldn't stop the smile that spread across my face at her absurd behavior. It had only taken us an hour to drink half of the bottle.

"Cheers!" She howled, handing my drink to me.

"Cheers!" Half of it sloshed out onto the floor as the shot glasses clinked together. I downed it. After the first three it had quit burning and the pain in my heart had dulled. As soon as I had stumbled out of Harry’s flat I’d realized that I’d lost my phone. I had stumbled my way to a pay phone and called Gwen to come and pick me up, sobbing into her shoulder the entire way home.

Silently, I sat there staring into my now empty shot glass, "Gwennie, I need to tell you somefin." My tongue stumbled over the words but she understood, crawling over to where I sat, propping her face up on her closed fists, glazed eyes staring intently at me. How was I supposed to explain this to her?

“Ya know how I didn’t... ya know... sleep wif him?” She shot me a confused look. I must have forgotten to tell her.

“Last night.... We alllmost... well... I couldn’t... I wanted to but... he scared me.” I squeeked, ducking my head.

“Bloody hell...” She groaned, taking a swig directly from the bottle, “I am not drunk enough for this.” “What?” I whined, jutting my bottom lip out.

“I just don’t understand how you could have said ‘No’! Have ya seen the lad? Jesus Christ, those hands...” She moaned, eyes rolling deep into her skull.

“Gwen! How can you.... you don’t even know...Gwen!”

“You know what they say about the size of a lad’s hands...? I’ll bet it’s true,” She bit down on her lip, eyes fluttering suggestively at me. I felt my cheeks burn as I looked at anything except her.

“Wait a minute. Wait a goddamn minute,” She gasped, shaking the bottle angrily, “You’re not...” She was so shocked she couldn’t even finish the sentence.

“I-I haven’t… I didn’t sleep wif him cuz…. I’ve never…” I couldn’t quite force myself to say what needed to be said.

“Wait you’re not bloody serious, are you?! You’ve never had a good shag? A ride? A lil bump and grind?” Heat rose to my cheeks as she thrusted the air in front of me, intimate noises slipping from her parted lips.

“No, stahp!” I cried swatting at her as her hips came dangerously close to my face. I clapped my hands over my ears to block out the various moans.

“Well that fucking sucks.” She decided, chewing absently on her thumb. Shame crept into my cheeks as I stared determinedly into my empty shot glass.

“We need to fix this. You can’t have any proper fun until you do, little Miss Mary Virgin Mild.”

“What? No! I can’t. It isn’t right.”

“And neither is turning down someone like Harry Styles. He is probably the best shag this side of the Atlantic…. I’ve heard stories you know?” She didn’t wait for me to respond, “They say the things he can do with his tongue…” Gwen’s eyes rolled back into her head and I lashed out, taking a long gulp directly from the bottle. There was no way I could talk about this with her, especially sober. Hell there was no way I could ever talk about this with her.

“Well how far have you gone?” Gwen asked. I eyed her nervously over the lip of the bottle before decidedly tipping it back again, taking another long swig. She ripped it away and burning liquid flooded my lungs. I couldn’t breathe as my chest desperately sought to dispel the source of its discomfort. When I could finally breathe again, I ducked my head, my reluctance all the confirmation she needed.

“You’re joking right? What the hell do you American’s do for fun?! Milk cows and eat McDonalds?”

“Some,” I laughed. I had recently talked her into watching the pilot episode of ‘Here comes Honey Boo Boo’ she wasn’t the same afterward.

She groaned, “We need to get your arse out into the world. This is bloody ridiculous.”

“No, no, no,” I shook my head, the violent motion sent the world careening out of control, “No please Gwennie.”

“Oh come on! You will be fine I promise! Maybe then you will be able to relax a little!”

“No, Gwen. It’s not going to happen.”

“Fyneeeee.” She grumbled ducking her head, her arms crossed angrily across her chest, pouting.

"Thank you." I took another swig off of the bottle, handing it to her, she rolled her eyes before accepting it with a few mumbled curses about my frustrating virginity.

A/N: Sorry that this one is so short!!!! I promise that the next couple will be a lot longer! 

I know... I know... It's kind of boring and I'm sorry but it's a filler chapter! All the real fun happens in the next ones!!!!! 

I'm hoping to update again either tonight or tomorrow as I'm trying to catch up to my previous chapters x

Please Comment/Vote/Follow I really appreciate it!!!!

-Elle