13. Not An Option

Harry’s POV:

Carefully, I watched her as she pulled away, locking down the emotional dams that had just broken free. “How the hell did you find me, anyway?” She breathed, stepping away from me, leaning back against the far wall. I didn’t answer her, my attention focused on something other than her voice. Hungry eyes traveled up her bare calfs, inching up smooth, snow-white thighs, the hem of her oversized t-shirt barely grazing a few millimeters below her crotch. 

I watched as her frustration grew as I continued to deny her the satisfaction of an answer. Groaning, she threw her hands up in the air before stalking off further into the flat, the motion exposing the delicate, black lace of her knickers. I followed her.

“Stop staring at my ass for five seconds and answer me!” She tuned suddenly, snapping her fingers in front of my face, green eyes blazing. I grinned down at her, she was cute when she was irritated.

“How about I continue to stare while I answer your questions?”

“Not an option.” She huffed, jumping to pull up a pair of navy joggers. I hated the fabric. There was too much of it and it swallowed the elegant curve of her arse, taunting me.

“Well then, figure it out for yourself.”

“Fine with me,” She crowed, brushing angrily past me to throw the front door open, “Get out.”

“Actually, I think I’ll stay for a while.” Rage burned bright in her spring green eyes as I settled into one of the chairs in the den.

“Gah!” She raked her hands through her long hair, causing it to spill out over her shoulders, just brushing the area several millimeters below her breasts. She paced back and forth across the space in front of me. I smirked at her as she struggled to compose her thoughts. It was obvious that having me here flustered her, every time she looked in my direction a deep blush coloured her cheeks and she struggled to hide it with the fringe around her face.

“I could do this all night, you know, “ I chuckled, eyes glued to the front of her shirt. The fabric was thin and clingy; it was obvious that she wasn’t wearing a bra. I felt her gaze on me and I knew that she had noticed mine. She sucked in a sharp breath before clapping her arms closed tightly around her chest, cutting off that view as well. A grin spread quickly across my face, only growing wider with her frustrated groan.

“Okay. This is bullshit. I’m exhausted. Please just answer the question.” She was buckling, they all did eventually. Carefully, I watched her. The bright, spring green orbs I remembered were now glazed and dull, dark purple shadows spread out in the hollows of her eyes, her cheeks were pale, and every word she spoke carried a distinct weight.

“Nah, I’d rather not. Just go to sleep, love, don’t mind me.” I held my hands up innocently in the air, still grinning. She groaned, burying her head in her hands, her breath hitching slightly. Dammit. I sighed, slowly rising from my chair.

“Hey, just go to sleep, okay?” I hummed, gently tugging her hands away from her face. She was hesitant, green eyes brightening slightly as she struggled to understand what was going on. Every moment I spent here, I could feel myself being drawn closer and closer to the raven haired girl. She was mine whether she wanted to be or not.

“Why? Why are you still here? Why did you come in the first place?” She whispered, dropping her head to stare into the ground at our feet.

“Hey,” I tugged lightly on her chin, forcing her to look at me, “Get some rest.”

“No.” She shoved weakly at my chest, her stubborn nature overpowering her need for sleep.

“You need it.”

“No. No, I need to know why you’re here, what you want? Why you’re even bothering after what your friend said earlier.” She pulled away from me, but I grabbed her hands in mine, trapping them against my chest, not allowing her to move farther than a single step backward. 

“I’m here, Angel,” I whispered, “to find you. Louis isn’t my mum, his decisions are rubbish. All that matters is that I’m here now.. with you.” I brought the back of her hands up my my lips, pressing a soft kiss against the smooth surface. She watched me warily.

“What if I don’t want you here,” her voice cracked, her eyes widening at me in earnest curiosity.

“Say the word and I’ll leave.”

“Leave.”

“Sorry, Angel,” I grinned, holding up my hand, my middle and index finger crossed in the air between us, “I lied.”

“Jerk,” She huffed, pushing me slightly. I chuckled, catching hold of her hands in my own. She eyed mine carefully, slipping one of hers free, index finger tracing along the edge of my jaw and down my neck, the skin stung and my eyes grew wide as I looked to her for an explanation.

“Shit, they got you too, come on.” She muttered, pulling me along with her, further into the flat. We rounded a corner and bright moonlight filled the small room, filtering in through a large window taking up most of the wall-space behind the kitchen sink.

“Sit.” She motioned towards the table, pulling her other hand free from mine. Running water splashed into the sink, a warm steam rising up as it heated; slowly she ran a cloth under the stream, wringing it out over and over in her hands. Rolling my eyes, I stepped forward, sick of being ignored. This was taking too long. She jumped, dropping the cloth the second I touched her, both of my hands wrapping almost completely around her tiny waist as I forced her to face me. Her lips parted and she glanced back to the cloth lying in the sink. I shook my head.

“I’m fine.”

“No, you’re not, you’re hurt.”  I eyed her, not letting her go. Once again she pushed me away; although, this time there was a little more force.

 “Here,” she huffed, handing me the dripping fabric before wedging herself out from between my body and the sink, moving all the way to the other side of the kitchen before boosting herself up onto the counter. I could easily tell that she was nervous just having me here. I chuckled, shaking my head. She was so strange, I couldn’t figure her out. 

A/N: another update!!!! It seems like al i ever do anymore is write and then fantasize about Harold... yup. this is what my life has been reduced to...

Oh my god!!! My instagram hit 3k tonight!!!! y'all should go follow it!!! I write tons of Harry Imagines and I post at least twice a day!!!! Please follow!!!! it is @For_NIALLarnia xxx

Huge thanks once again to @LexLexGarci adn @KSteigena1989 for all of their help!!!!

Please Comment/Vote/Follow!!!! love you all xxx

-Elle