ten

kristen.j glowing
mileycyrus, serenawilliams, & 14.879.990 others

990 others

username damnusername u one fine woman username you tryna kill us? 😫shaymitchell twin 😻bellathorne babygirl 👅😍

username damn
username u one fine woman
username you tryna kill us? 😫
shaymitchell twin 😻
bellathorne babygirl 👅😍

my whole family sat in front of me. including travis, kanye and scott of course. the kids were outside playing and my dad couldn't make it.

nobody is at a good place with caitlyn but me so i decided to tell her later.

they all were talking amongst themselves except for my mother. she was staring in my soul. i could tell she was ready for me to tell them all.

kylie turned her attention from scott and travis to me, "what do you have to tell us?" she asked loudly making everyone get quiet.

i fiddled with my fingers nervously. "i really don't know how to say this so imma just say it."

they all looked at me with raised eyebrows along with confused facial expressions. i breathed in deeply before saying it. the two words that might change everything..

"i-i'm gay." i stuttered nervous as fuck.

everyone had different expressions. but the boys looked at me with big googly eyes shocked. "come again?" kim asked.

"i am gay." i repeated. they all looked around at each other as if they didn't know what to say.

"honey when did you know?" mom asked with a raised eyebrow. they all backed her up with their confused looks.

i shrugged, "last year. i just didn't come out and say anything because i wanted to be sure but now i know." i said

"damn k." khloe said.

mom shrugged, "okay." i raised an eyebrow. i was expecting someone to yell or cuss me out. not a simple response..

"that's all you have to say?" i asked. "honey we don't care." kim said.

"you could be gay, bi, straight, whatever. you can be whatever you wanna be as long as you stay true to yourself. we are always gonna love and support you." mom said standing up coming towards me.

i shed a tear heading those words. she hugged me tightly and i returned the favor, "we love you baby sis no matter what." i heard kylie say.

"exactly we're proud of you kiddo." travis said.

"nobody is disappointed or upset kristen. remember that. we all love you." kanye said.

my mom broke away letting everyone else hug and comfort me. i felt all the love all genuiness in the room. nothing but positive vibes were in this room.

i am so grateful to have a family who is so supportive. i am one blessed kid.

sorry this is short but i hope you all enjoy!