twelve

kristenjenner competition i don't see any
kyliejenner, meganfox, and 15.768.979 others

979 others

username beautiful username natural beautyusername baddest jenner

username beautiful
username natural beauty
username baddest jenner.
username shade towards khloe?
nickiminaj 😍😍😍😍😍

"ashes. ashes. we all fall down!!" i heard three different types of laughters as i fell onto the carpet floor.

all three girls started laughing and i chuckled at their cuteness. it is crazy how grown up all my nieces are. all talking properly. using the bathroom on their own. calling themselves along with me pretty.

it is insane how fast these three years have gone by. so much has happened. kids. houses. new cars. much more steady income. and drama of course.

but the best thing right now is that kylie is pregnant with her second child. she told me before anyone else, even travis. and i was so happy and emotional.

it literally came out of no where but at the same time kendall and i expected it because she said she didn't wants her kids to be so far apart when it comes to years.

i'm honestly hoping for a boy. i already have names planned. astro webster or thora webster would be adorable.

the first name is pretty self explanatory. but thora signifies the goddess of thunder. i told kylie and travis my name ideas and they actually loved them.

kylie was especially in love with the second name and is actually considering it!! i'm so ready to know the gender of the baby so i can start buying things.

stormi is so excited but that doesn't shock me. she is just a happy baby who spreads nothing but positivity and love. i truly adore the way kylie and travis raise her. they are such amazing parents.

"auntie i want an apple!!" stormi exclaimed. chicago and true nodded agreeing.

"okay!" i said getting up quickly scooping up stormi make her laugh. "to the kitchen." i said showering her with kisses.

i then ran to the kitchen with her with my other two cute nieces following in behind me. i sat stormi down in the chair then the other two after that.

they all were having whatever conversations little kids have while i was cutting the honey crisp apples. i then made this special dip that they all absolutely loved.

it was literally just dark chocolate chip and creamy organic peanut butter but all three of them nicknamed it "special" dip which was so cute to me.

"auntie krissy!!" stormi yelled after eating a slice of the apple. "yes baby?"

stormi took a bite then started cutely chewing her food. "you are the best aunt ever!!!" she said with a big smile.

"yeah auntie we love you!" true said

"so much more than those apples and your special dip." chicago added making my heart melt.

i mean i just love being an aunt. it's seriously the best thing ever. words cannot describe how much i love all my nieces and nephews.

"and..." i walked over to them all. "i love you all so much." i said kissing all their cheeks then wiping some peanut butter off true's nose.

after that me and the girls talked about the trolls along with tom and jerry. we then played doll house for two hours. i then gave them all baths and after that they took their nap.

all three sleeping in the same bed which was so cute i had to get a picture. stormi laid in the middle on her tummy while chicago laid on her back with one of her hands on stormi's face then true was wrapped around stormi as if she was a tree.

they looked so stinking cute and of course the bed was more than big enough for the three of them but to be on the safe side i put pillow on both sides of the bed just to be safe.

the humidifier in the room helps them sleep so much better. rest is so important for them especially at their age right now.

i carefully shut the door then headed back to the living room and sighed before plopping onto the couch. today has been such a long but fun day. it is always fun when i get to babysit.

suddenly as soon as i closed my eyes i heard that familiar voice. "hello sister!!! the queen has arrived." kim yelled walking into the living room.

i didn't hush her because the room the girls are sleeping in is literally soundproof.

"hi pretty girl." i commented feeling kim kiss my forehead. she then went and sat at the other white couch. 

"you look fried." kim said making me glare at her. "you try babysitting three active girls all day." i retorted making her laugh.

"their asleep aren't they?" kim asked with a smirk. i smiled, "bitch you already know." i said making her chuckled.

"lemme go check." kim said quickly getting up heading to the room down the hall.

i would not be surprised if she took pictures of them then posted about it later on. but i can't blame her.

after a few minutes she came back with her hand over her heart, "they are so stinking cute." kim cooed and i nodded.

"literally they are so sweet." i said. "they are, but i need to talk to you about something..." kim said looking dead into my eyes

i sighed with a sly smile, "oh gosh what is it?" i shifted in the chair ending up laying up

kim fiddled with her fingers but quickly spoke, "we're having a family dinner saturday and mom and i along with everyone really would love for you to come."

i immediately shook my head, "i'm good on that."

kim scoffed, "kristen.." i stopped her respectfully, "kim please. we all remember what happened last time.."

flashbacks of that last dinner immediately popped up into my head. that was a grueling horrible night that went from zero to a hundred real quick.

three years later and that still was one of the top tense moments that went down in this family... and i was not trying to make another moment like that.

kim looked at me with pleading eyes but didn't say anything. she just stood up and sighed, "you gonna spend the night?"

i nodded, "yeah sure." she walked towards me and put her hand on my shoulder.

"just think about it for me okay?" she asked and i gave her a small smile and nodded. kim then headed upstairs

it was gonna take a lot of prayer for me to go to this dinner saturday..

hope you guys like this update i feel more sane that now somewhat of the story is up to part on what is actually going on in the jenner's/ kardashians life.