one

kristen.j 🥑
kimkardashian, kyliejenner, & 6.656.978 others

username ur literally perfectusername perfection in one photo username only real one out of this entire family

username perfection in one photo
username only real one out of this entire family...
username DAMN
rickeythompson you are stunning🥵😍
zendaya gorgeous 🥺❤️

i had just gotten finished with my composition homework. it was an research essay i was working on. even though it was due in a month, i decided to get an early start on it.

i slipped off my bed, exited my bedroom, and headed downstairs. i was literally starving. i didn't have anything to eat the whole day so you get the idea...

when i headed downstairs into the kitchen, i noticed that there were many cameramen. i couldn't believe we were filming again. it seemed like it was only a few months ago when we were filming for the show.

i saw my mom and my sister kim talking about something. i walked to the refrigerator to get a bottle of celery juice. they quickly noticed my presence and smiled when seeing me.

"hi my love!" kim exclaimed holding her arms out. i smiled while walking over to her.

we squeezed each other as if we hadn't seen each other in years even though it has only been a week. "hey sis!" i said while hugging her

we broke away, "how have you been doing?" she asked.

i answered her with honesty, "i've been doing good. what about you?"

she smiled, "it's been pretty hectic lately but i'm good. thanks for asking." i gave her a smile

"are you ready for your interview tomorrow?" kim asked making my mom stare at me with a concerning look.

i quickly nodded, "yeah! i'm ready." i said

kim raised an eyebrow, "are you sure? no nerves or anything right?"

i chuckled, "yes and no nerves at all!"

that was a complete, utter lie that just fell from my mouth. i was nervous as hell about this interview for many reasons. one was because i was going to be interviewed by a new today host. Hoda Kobt.

she had just been hired only last week. i didn't know how she was going to be. some interviews are nice, but then some are very rude and shady as hell.

hopefully she will be nice. i thought.

mom's phone suddenly rang. she smiled upon scanning across the caller i.d. "i'll be right back." she said before exiting the kitchen and heading into her office.

i sighed before taking a sip of my celery juice. kim came and stood beside me. she wrapped her arm around my neck.

"there's no need to be nervous love. you've done plenty of interviews." kim assured me

i chuckled, "easy for you to say. you know her, i don't. what if she's one of those shady kind of people." i asked in a worried like tone

"honey hoda is literally one of the sweetest people ever. you won't have any complications with her, trust me." she said

i sighed, "okay."

"you got this. you're going to be fine. you just need to stop stressing so much." kim stated before rubbing my shoulder.

she was right. i literally stress about everything. that's something that my therapist says i need to
work on.

"are you ready for kylie's baby shower?" kim asked. i smiled thinking about it, "yes, i'm so excited."

"have you gotten her a gift?" kim asked

i nodded, "yeah. i think she's going to love it." i smiled thinking about it. i love the fact that kylie is pregnant. she's been wanting a baby forever and it's so surreal that she is having one.

kim and i started chit chatting some more then went shopping together then went to starbucks. of course mommy tagged along with us