eight

kristen.j 💃🏽
kyliejenner, neymarjr, & 8.627.982 others

username damn you bad asf 🥵username hottie username date meblakelively beautiful 🥺sza damn krissy 😩😍

username hottie
username date me
blakelively beautiful 🥺
sza damn krissy 😩😍

"happy birthday scott!" i said as i hugged him. he tightly hugged me back.

when we broke away, i saw him smiling, "thank you." i handed him his gifts. i got him three gifts because why not? i love scott.

even though him and kourtney have went their separate ways, i still love him no matter what. he's always been like a brother to me and i appreciate that so much.

"thank you k! i really do appreciate it." he said. "it's no problem, oh and here you go." i said handing him a graduation invitation.

he glanced down at it then said, "you know i'll be there!" he exclaimed which made me happy.

"happy birthday babe!" his new girlfriend sofia exclaimed kissing his cheek. he smiled, "hey!"

she quickly noticed my presence, "oh. hey kristen." she said awkwardly

"hey. scott i'm going to go to upstairs and let you two talk." he nodded, "okay." i then headed upstairs.

i definitely didn't want to talk to sofia. no offense she's pretty and all but she acts so weird around all of us and has already made it clear to the media that she doesn't want to make ends with any of kourtney's siblings and or family members.

she's funny acting and i just can't allow myself to be around people like that.

i headed upstairs and walked down khloe's long hallway. i kept walking until i saw a pink room. i lightly gasped when i walked in to see a wall that was filled with pink flamingos.

this is true's room.

it's absolutely gorgeous. khloe did an amazing job. of course us sisters along with mom and jordyn helped her out. her dumbass boyfriend was no help when it came down to this. he's such a... nevermind.

after admiring the room along with her pink bathroom, i exited the room then went into khloe's room. i always use her bathroom and she never minds.

i walked in to see something that made me eyes widen. tristan was making out with some girl. i couldn't make her face out. "you bastard!" i yelled angrily making them both turn and look at me with shocked faces.

tristan's face eased up when he saw who it was. i stormed out of the room and headed towards the stairs but someone suddenly yanked me into khloe's library. it was tristan.

"you bitch!!!" i yelled out in rage. "get your damn hands off me." i said roughly yanking my arm away from him.

"kristen you better not tell khloe." he warned me. "and what if i do?" i asked in a smart tone.

"you will regret it." he growled. i crosses my arms and raised an eyebrow, "is that suppose to scare me?" i asked making his nostrils flare up.

"you better not kristen, i mean it!" he yelled before storming out of the room.

i couldn't believe what i just saw. this bastard is really cheating on khloe when he knows damn well she is bound to have the baby any day... how could he.

i was so angry. i stormed downstairs to see him kissing khloe's head. man whore.

the sight of it made me even angrier. but i remained calm for everyone's sake. i didn't want to alarm anyone so i acted as if nothing was wrong for the rest of the day.