eleven

i was getting my makeup done by my best b*tch ariel for this interview i have today with ellen. normally i would be nervous on the inside but i'm excited and ready.

ever since coming out, i have had more confidence within myself mentally and physically.

as soon as i came out, tons of tv hosts and interviewers have personally been hitting my line along with my mother who is also my manager. i didn't think it would be that big of a deal but it was.

i was trending on twitter for two days and i saw my face everywhere on tik tok. a lot of my celebrity friends showed tons of love which made me feel all gushy inside.

my supporters were supportive too. of course you had a few who weren't here for it but majority of them were nice and excited for me.

ariel was currently baking my face to a crisp. but too much. ariel knows my face best other than me. of course he was doing a natural dewy glowy look on me.

he was almost done, "i am so excited for you!!" he said while dapping the chanel powder onto my face. ariel is literally the best.

he surprised me with a rainbow cake cookie from one of my favorite bakeries here in los angeles along with donuts that were all dipped different colors of the rainbow.

and he got me pink monogram custom louis vutton bag. i literally almost cried because he is too sweet. of course we ate the donut and cookie cake together and they were sooo good.

"you have to let me pay you back for that bag." i said while looking at the ceiling as he was baking under my eye.

"no kristen i bought that for you and it is from the heart you are not going to repay me." he said sternly.

knowing how stubborn ariel is i just left it at that. he was packing up, all he had to do now was blend the baking powder in then spray my face.

"fine. but i really do appreciate it and you. i love you." i said with a smile.

he turned around and came over to hug me. ugh this boy always smells so expensive. "i love you more boo."

after a few minutes he blended then powder in then put the setting spray on my face. his lights were already set up so he took a few flicks of me.

makeupbyariel natural looks are my fav🤍🔥
kyliejenner and 103,938 others

makeupbyariel natural looks are my fav🤍🔥kyliejenner and 103,938 others