five

kristen.j golden hour..⭐️🍯
shakira, loren, & 9.676.989 others

khloekardashian ugh ilykendalljenner sister so fine kyliejenner sheeshkimkardashian beautiful 😍haileybieber just

kendalljenner sister so fine
kyliejenner sheesh
kimkardashian beautiful 😍
haileybieber just... gorgeous 🥺
zendaya damn 😻😻

"this pasta is so good!" kendall exclaimed while devouring it. kylie, khloe, travis and i chuckled at her.

kylie nodded in agreement, "it is really good though." she took a bite of it.

i sipped my water while looking over at khloe and tristan. he was pecking through his phone while khloe was having a full blown conversation with him. this bothered me but i kept quiet.

"so when is your orientation k?" travis asked making me look over at him. "it's the day of graduation." i replied

"damn that early? i thought orientation was normally in june." khloe said

"yeah but this isn't just any college. this is stanford we're talking about!" kylie exclaimed making me blush. "stop it kylie." i chuckled. she playfully winked at me

"leave the little one alone." travis said sticking up for me. he kissed kylie's cheek making her blush. ugh they're so cute.

"i can't believe the baby is almost here." khloe said. "yeah same. it seems like it was just yesterday you were telling us that you were pregnant." i said making her smile

"i know. these past eight months have gone by super fast." 

"and then kylie will be having her baby soon." kendall reminded everyone. "and then kim will be having a third one." kendall finished

"ugh so many babies." i breathed making everyone laugh.

"but babies are a blessing." i said making them all nod in agreement. i love babies and kids with all my heart. i don't know but they just make me melt, especially my nieces and nephews.

i gushed at the fact that they're about to be three newborn babies in the family. it's so exciting for me! more babies to spoil.

"are you going to have the baby in Cleveland?" kylie asked khloe. "um i don't know yet. it all just depends on tristan's schedule, right babe?" she turned to look at him

but of course he didn't answer. what was so important on his phone that he talk to us let alone acknowledge his pregnant girlfriend. "tristan." khloe called out

he quickly looked up, "huh?" everyone silently chuckled but me.

"your girlfriend was asking you about where she will have the baby. your baby." i emphasized the word 'your'.

he glared at me before saying, "right babe." he smiled at khloe and kissed her cheek. ew.

"what's on that phone that has your immediate attention?" i asked making him and khloe look over at me.

i felt kendall slap my thigh, "kristen..." she warned with a smile on her face. "no seriously who or what has your attention so much that you can't even pretend to be civil with us or at least pretend you're listening to our conversation?" i said making him scoff.

khloe looked at me, "kristen stop it."

"you know you could at least pay attention to your  pregnant girlfriend." i spat. "you know what? i don't need this right now." tristan said before standing up.

"c'mon babe let's go." he said making khloe stand up. he walked off. khloe quickly looked at me giving me a disappointment facial expression.

she shook her head at me before saying, "bye guys." she disappeared after that

"damn kristen." travis said making kylie shush him by slapping his chest. "what? i cannot stand his ass." i said making them all look at me shocked as ever. i don't curse that much so that is probably the reason why.

but there's something of about tristan. i never liked him when they started dating and i'm not staring now. what does khloe even see in him?