four

kristen.j 💘🧸
stassiebaby, jheneaiko, & 9.287.982 others

username girl u fine username baddie adele so pretty ❤️billieelish ur so pretty 🥺lilpump damn 🥺😍

username baddie
adele so pretty ❤️
billieelish ur so pretty 🥺
lilpump damn 🥺😍

people soon started filling up kylie's backyard. the colors pink, blue, and white were everywhere. many of my close celebrity friends were here such as; gigi hadid, james charles, ariana grande, etc.

i was sitting at a table pecking through my phone while my sisters and mother were greeting themselves to everyone. i did that a few minutes ago of course.

everyone was so excited to be here, so was i. i can't believe we're about to find out the gender of kylie's baby. as weird as it sounds, it's so exciting to see her pregnant.

i remember the day when we both found out

kylie and i were getting our makeup and hair done by tokyo and mario. we were getting ready for a girls night out together. the boys weren't even close to being done with our makeup since they just started.

hip hop music was blaring through my black beats pill. we somehow were able to still talk despite the loud music. we were currently talking about something hilarious that happened to travis yesterday.

all of us were laughing out butts off enjoying this time together. kylie's eyes suddenly widened. she jumped up from the chair and quickly ran to the bathroom leaving all of us standing there confused as ever.

we all suddenly headed kylie groaning. the boys looked at each other then at me. "you guys stay here. i'll go check on her." i said before quickly jogging to the bathroom.

kylie was bent over the toilet throwing up. i quickly went over to her and lifted her long, black over up making sure it wouldn't get dirty. i caressed her back trying to sooth her, but she just kept vomiting.

after five minutes, she stopped. we both got up and headed to the mirror. she cleaned her lips with a clean wet towel while i stood there worried.

"are you okay?" i asked. she chuckled, "yeah it's probably something that i ate." kylie chuckled but i didn't think that was it...

i scanned my sister and started realizing something. she's been tired these past few weeks which is not like her. kylie is always entergetic and in such high spirits. she's taken the past three days off and has been sleeping constantly.

that's definitely not like her. kylie would still work her ass off even when she's on her days off. she's also had these weird ass food cravings this past week. a couple of days ago, she ate pickles and ice cream. ew.

she's also had a lot of headaches lately. it quickly hit me. "kylie i think you might be pregnant." i quietly announced making her quickly move her head.

she looked at me with a blank face. she quickly nodded her head in rejection, "no way." she said but i wasn't going to let her win this one.

i raised an eyebrow, "have you even took a pregnancy test?" i asked. she shook her head no. i quickly grabbed my phone from my back pocket and called victoria.

she quickly answered, "hello?"

"hey victoria. i need you to get some pregnancy tests." i said. "okay!" she said without asking any questions.

"we're at kylie's house." i informed her. "okay, i'll see you soon." she said. "bye." i quickly hung up after that.

i saw it in kylie's eyes that she was nervous as ever. her body language also gave it away. "breathe kylie. it's going to be alright." i informed her while grabbing her hand.

she held it then suddenly squeezed it but it didn't hurt at all. we both sat in silence. not awkward silence, but peaceful silence.

victoria walked through the bathroom door fifteen minutes later with ten pregnancy tests. kylie looked at her like she was crazy. victoria shrugged, "it's better to be safe then sorry."

"we'll be outside while you take them." i told her. kylie quickly spoke up, "no kristen wait! i want you to stay in here with me."

i raised an eyebrow, "are you sure?" i asked and she quickly nodded. i would be lying if i said i wasn't happy that she asked me to stay. this is a special moment that i don't want to miss.

victoria left the bathroom quietly shutting the door behind her. kylie grabbed a pink plastic cup and went and sat down on the toilet peeing in the cup. this wasn't weird for us considering that we are sisters and have used the bathroom in front of each other plenty of times.

when kylie was done, she got up pulled her underwear and pants up then stuck all ten of the preganacy tests into the cup after reading then directions.

we patiently waited for ten minutes then laid them
all out onto a thick set of paper towels. i heard kylie silently gasp. i walked up to the counter to see all of the results.

each and every single one was dark blue with two straight lines. kylie is pregnant.

i gasped and looked at her, "oh my gosh. i'm going to be an auntie! again!"' i exclaimed. kylie's face was written with complete shock.

"i'm pregnant." she said. she hugged me tightly. "yes you are sweetie." i breathed happily while rubbing her back for comfort

that was one of the best days ever. seeing that pregnancy test positive made me the happiest sister in the world. tokyo, mario, and victoria were ecstatic and filled with joy when we showed them
the test.

"alright everyone!" my mom announced getting everyone's attention. it got silent really quickly.

"before we do the gender reveal. i would like to say a few words. kylie and travis please come up here with me." mom said and they both did as they were told.

mommy wrapped her arm around kylie's shoulder, "first of all i just want to say that i am so happy for the both of you. you two have been an absolute joy to all of us and-" mom stopped and i could feel the tears coming in.

"oh my gosh mom." kylie said making everyone laugh. "i'm just so happy and proud of you both. i'm so excited for you both and happy that you both are bringing a beautiful child into this world. i love you guys."

everyone said 'aw.' "okay i'm done with the emotional words." mom jokingly said making everyone laugh whole heartedly again.

that's when kim came out with the black balloons. they both had baby feet on them along with baby blue and pink polka dots. kim handed them both to travis and kylie along with some gold needles.

mom moved out of their way. "alright guys are you ready?" she asked. they both looked at each other, quickly kissed and smiled at each other. ugh so cute.

"we're ready." travis cracked a smile

"alright everyone count down with me."

"five, four, three, two, one!" they both popped the balloons and the color pink bursted out. everyone started cheering happily. kylie smiled and hugged travis tightly. he hugged her as well.

i let them have their moment then ran over to them. i quickly hugged kylie tightly and she hugged me back, "i told you it would be a girl!"

when i broke away i saw kylie crying tears of happiness. travis and i hugged each other, "told you so." i whispered in his ear. i heard him chuckle.

a girl! my sister and travis are having a little girl.