Its Not That Simple

The early morning's rays peeked through the slits in the draperies, casting lines of light along Elsa's face. Her closed eyelids squinted at the intrusion of day. Every muscle in her body hummed and protested against the notion of moving. Opening one eye, she peered at the quiet world around her.

His hands were folded across his midsection, as if posed for burial. The roots of his eyelashes, once white, had changed to black; thick and lovely against his alabaster skin. His eyebrows had changed as well, perfectly matching his eyelashes and the stubble growing along his jawline. Elsa's fingertips tingled with wanting to trace the roughness of it, but she refrained from the action. She watched as his chest rose and fell with every sleep exaggerated breath. He looked so different from the man that had crashed through her window just days before. Days. She felt her cheeks flush in embarrassed shame. Stealing a glance downward, she found true what she had desperately wished was only a dream. A very vivid dream.

Pulling the bedclothes over her naked flesh, she began to conjure any sort of logic as to what she was supposed to do next. Soon enough the lady's maids would be requesting entrance, and by some strike of blessed luck, there would be no remnants of last night's indulgences.

Her hands skimmed down her breasts, past the smooth plain of her abdomen, coming to rest at the apex between her thighs. The corner of her mouth curled into the slightest of smiles at the pleasurable soreness and the slick of his cum left behind by him. Fingers pressed and explored the heat and dampness. Her eyes shut in reverent memory of their lovemaking, blotting out any apprehension that prodded her subconscious. Flesh prickled with goosebumps, nipples grew hard against the satin sheets, and her body ached with subtle need.

His hands, to anyone else, would have seemed cold; but to Elsa, they were hot as coals. The touch of his hand on hers startled her from her private reverie. Grasping her hand in his, Jack further pressed her fingers between her legs, slowly manipulating their movements like a puppeteer.

"Sleep well?" His voice was husky in her ear, breath stirring the hairs tangled about her neck. He dragged his lips along her jawline, pausing at the corner of her mouth.

Body unraveling and turning into a pool of water, Elsa could only simply nod in reply. Any propriety and self reservation had been dashed to hell, if only for the moment. She surrendered to the blissful feeling that scourged through her extremities in waves as his hand guided hers. Pressing an almost innocent kiss into her lips, she felt the smooth fullness of his mouth trail down her throat and to her left breast.

"Jack..." She whispered in aroused agony.

"Shhh.... Don't want the servants to hear you, do you?" He smiled against her warm skin as slid down her length and scraped his stubbled jaw along her thigh. His fingers pried her legs apart, her body squiring against him.

"That's precisely what I'm afraid of." Elsa desperately tried to cease his torment before anything else ensued.
"Jack!" She hissed.

"Shhhh..." his face buried between her legs, mouth skimming the heat of her.
Elsa moaned and bucked as his tongue dragged through her wetness. He pressed his fingers into her, curling the digits to stroke the spot that made her see stars as he sucked her clit.
She turned her head into the pillow and whimpered rather pathetically. Her hips undulated against his attention, her fingers sliding down to grip his hair.
She pulled him closer, grinding his face into her as she hooked both legs over his shoulders.

"You taste so fucking good." His words against her vibrated, sending her back arching off the downy mattress.

"Please ." She ground out, tugging him up her body.

His mouth hovered over a nipples, pulling it into his mouth and sucking voraciously.
Jack pressed the head of his cock against her, slipping through the seam in a taunting tease.
"Fuck... fuck, fuck, Jack." She mewled against his hair, fingers still buried in the soft strands.
His blue gaze looked up from his feasting, holding her desperate stare as he drove up into her.
His mouth pulled into a smug smile as her face contorted from the pleasure.

She dragged her nails down his back to bite into the perfect globes of his ass.

"You're taking me so well."Jack knew he'd never grow tired of this. Knew that he would never get enough of being buried inside of her. He growled before wrapping his hand around her soft throat and pulling her up to meet him.

She straddled his waist as he vigorously pumped in and out of her—never breaking the powerful rhythm. Elsa could see herself leaving everything behind for an eternity of this, an eternity of him—for however long that would be.

Her breath hitched as his fingers gently squeezed her throat, their gazes still locked. "Stay with me." He hissed, his movements becoming sporadic.
Her vision blurred with her orgasm , mouth going slack with the immense pleasure of it. Jack took her lips in his, tongue delving inside to consume. She could taste herself on him, and it sent another wave of euphoria through her.

An audible gasp left him as his sack tightened, his cock pulsing inside of her.

They collapsed into the welcoming blankets, bodies still trembling.

Jack was going to steal her away. We won't leave her here.

No. We won't.

(This is where I left off years ago. I have no plans of finishing this story as I am busy working on a novel. I'm deeply sorry to disappoint anyone who was hoping there would be more)