C2 Diagon Alley

" We'll meet a representative of the school at  Heathrow airport in London . I've already booked tickets for us all and we'll be staying in England until the start of term ," Carlisle said ,looking at his children ,minus Iridessa who was already asleep in her bed for the night ," Dumbledore has granted permission for us all to visit Diagon Alley ,where Iridessa's school supplies would be bought . As long as we behave, I'm sure that we'll be fine . "

" Does she really have to go ?", Rosalie asked , feeling her cold ,frozen heart clench in pain at the thought of not being able to see her little sister for a while .

" Yes , unfortunately that is the best for her . We can't help her with her magical studies and  Hogwarts has had her name on a list since her birth . We can't deny her the privilege of going to the school. Don't worry , though . I plan on getting us a house in England ,or anywhere else in the UK , So ,we might be near enough to her if something goes wrong and she needs to come home ."

" That's a good idea ", Edward said ," I really don't want to be too far away from her . "

Carlisle nodded . " Yes well, Dumbledore promised to help us find a suitable place . It might be in the wizarding world. But I don't mind that . Oh and he said that sasquatches are real and that they fall under magical creatures . He promised to tell a friend of his about that one you came across that one time. "

The three boys shared a look , but didn't comment .

" I'm happy that he said all of us can accompany Dessa ," Alice said ," It'll be unfair if some of us has to stay behind ".

Carlisle nodded. " Yes , it would be unfair . Anyhow , we should get together what we're going to take with us . Or we can go shopping there in London . Iridessa's clothes should be packed because the last month before school starts, she'd need them ".

The others nodded . " Alice ,Rose and I already thought of some things to pack . Leave it to us ", Esme informed him.

Then the Cullens dispersed  throughout the house to do their own thing , except for the women .  They went to get out the suitcases and started packing .
            💫💥💥💫
Iridessa was afraid of airplane rights .

If it wasn't for Jasper sitting with her to keep her calm , she'd have probably ran from the plane before it got off from the ground .

He kept her busy ,also . Talking about all the things they'd get to see. He spoke softly so that no normal human could hear them . Not that normal humans was near enough because of the seats the rest of the family occupied . Yet one couldn't be too careful, though , especially with human flight attendants walking up and down the aisle between the seats .

" I want to see a fairy ", she said to him," Like the ones in Scooby Doo . Do you remember that halloween one ?. "

Jasper nodded ." Of course I do , Little Flower ," he said ," I want to see those too ".

She smiled broadly at him . He and Edward still told the best stories . She wondered what kind of stories they'd tell after this trip .

It was announced that everyone should fasten their seatbelts and Jasper helped her with hers .

It wasn't long before the plane took off then and she held onto Jasper's hand.

When it was announced that they could unclip their seatbelts, she was calm because he'd sent a calmness over her that did miracles .

Someone touched her hair over the back of her seat and she looked up to see Alice smile at her .

" You okay ,Dessa ?", she asked .