C7 Year1 Part4

" What did you do this time ?", Hermione asked Iridessa with a sigh .

" Nothing," she said quickly ,too quickly for Hermione's liking," Honest ," she added , crossing her fingers behind her back ," He said I breathed on his silk scarf that lay on his table and I wasn't allowed to . I swear, he's got it in for me since the day I broke that stupid portrait ".

" Dessie, Professor Lockhart won't give you detention for breathing on his scarf . You must've done something else ," Hermione reasoned .

Iridessa scowled . Of course Hermione won't believe that for once she's innocent . It's not her fault the stupid scarf got wet from a glass of wine that toppled over  . Who the bloody peanuts drinks wine while having a class full of kids ?.

A snort escaped through her nose . Stupid narcissistic teacher with his come-kick-my-teeth-out
face .

" I am not taking responsibility for the wine stains ," she protested unthinkingly , giving away what she'd actually done ," It should be illegal to drink wine in class ".

Hermione groaned . The girl was giving her a headache . She always did something that got her in trouble . Only the previous week she'd burnt a cauldron to a lump of unrecognisable metal .
Snape'd been furious .

She was too hyperactive for her own good . It was a funny thing that her Dad didn't prescribe medication for that . He probably thought that she didn't need it.

She watched as Iridessa now walked away from her to play wrestle with Weasley twins who simply adored this  little girl with her beautiful topaz eyes.

A smile tugged at her lips . She was unique and special to everyone who got to know her .

It was a shame that she would have to grow up and maybe lose some of her personality.

People change when they grow up. It's normal.

"Hermione!", Harry's voice called her to attention and she looked away from the little girl rolling around the carpeted floor giggling her head off at George , who'd resorted to tickling her .

" I've got something to show you ".

Hermione followed her best friend without hesitation and it wasn't long before Iridessa's crimes were temporarily forgotten .

Harry briefly looked over to the giggling girl , feeling the little  green man of jealousy come knocking on his heart .

He didn't enjoy seeing her so playful with any boy other than himself .

Then he blinked and shook of the feeling . She was still a little too young for a relationship between him and her and it was no use feeling jealous .

She was his friend only . Not his girlfriend . He had no business feeling jealous.
           🌕💫🌛💫🌕
" Ginny , why'd you do it ?", Iridessa asked her friend in a whisper as they walked to Herbology class ," Why'd you trash Harry's room to get back your diary ?".

" I threw it away , remember?. And he just had to pick it up ", Ginny answered ," The diary  is dangerous !. I couldn't just let him write in it ."

Iridessa signed , readjusting the strap of her book bag . " He already knows who the diary belonged to . He already wrote in it ".

Ginny grumbled out her frustration with her friend's inability to understand that she needed to protect Harry from getting hurt with that diary.

She was sure that the diary made her do all those things to the students of the school .
And Mrs. Norris too. Not to mention Sir Nicholas.