C31 Too Many Questions

" Who's Uncle Sirius and Vega?," Bella asked as she snuggled into Edward, where they lay on her bed.

" Esme's brother and nephew," Edward said, frowning a little.

Sometimes he didn't like the questions she came up with.

" Seriously? Esme has a brother and a nephew?"

" Yes,Bells, she has. Vega's the son of her and Sirius's brother Regulus. Regulus and Sirius's twin brother Taurus died a long time ago."

Bella sat up looking down at him. She realised that she didn't know as much about the Cullens as she would like.

" How old are Sirius and Vega?"

"Vega's seventeen, and as special as Iridessa. Sirius are a bit younger than Esme , but not by far, a year or two ,give or take. Vega's Mom was human."

The story that was decided on to fool humans about Sirius's origins wasn't something Edward liked repeating.

" And Harry?"

" Harry's Sirius's Godson and Iridessa's boyfriend. He's the same special as Vega and Iridessa. "

" So your sister aren't unique then?"

Edward frowned deeper, his topaz eyes turning darker, almost brown." No , but she is unique because Harry's  Mom was human too while Esme's fully Vampire. See? She is far unique than those boys."

Bella bit back a snort. What's the use of saying anything involving that wretched girl?

"So...the terrorists at her school? I gather the teacher was one of them?"

" Bella...., I don't think that it's best to talk about it. Interpol are looking for them , anyway. It's best if you know nothing."

This time Bella did snort. Her Dad's a police officer, surely he might know ,right?

" So...what were your sister and her boyfriend doing on the tower?"

Edward sat up and glared at her." Probably snogging, for all I care. Listen, drop the subject,Bella. Iridessa's business has got nothing to do with you."

Bella pouted. She really wanted to know everything about the Cullens. They hoarded their secrets like a squirrel hoarded food for winter.

She lay down with her head on Edward's chest.

Maybe later she can go ask her Dad if he knew anything about a serial killer in the UK. He would know ,right?

She felt Edward relax and wondered if her questions were bothering him. But he should at least understand that she only asked because she wanted to know his family better.

" Sleep ,Bella," he said," I'll be here when you wake."

Bella didn't want to sleep, but the Sandman didn't give her any other choice, she yawned and snuggled tighter against Edward before unwillingly falling asleep.

Edward watched her and wondered if he should even humour her in answering the many questions she asked. Iridessa's business truly had nothing to do with her.
         🌛🌚🌝🌚🌜
" Mom, we should have an album laying around with pictures that would stop Bella from investigating if our lives about Iridessa are true or not," Rosalie stressed, her eyes on her cup of peach flavoured tea.

" Sirius already made one. As far as anyone knows , I carried Iridessa for nine months. Her birth certificate also states that I am her mother, and Carlisle's her father. Sirius has the original copy that states Maristella and Taurus are her biological parents. I don't care if I never carried her. She is mine. Drink your tea, Rose. You really don't have to worry about anything."