chapter two | eve

I was awoken by a voice... no a lot of voices! I sat up quickly and tried to hear and see if I recognized who they were.

Nope. No clue who they are.

I groaned and got out of bed, I'll make my bed later. I went into my bathroom and washed my face as well brushed my teeth. After I was done I put my contacts in and went into my closet.

I grabbed my bra and a light sage green cardigan put that over my pjs I had on last night. I mean It's literally 11 in the morning so I don't give a fuck how I look like right now.

 I put my hair up with a claw clip and started walking towards my door

I started walking down my stairs, and the more I got closer to my living room the more I could hear the voices.

"I can't wait to see her!" A voice said my eyes widened when I realized who it was, as soon as I got to the last step a girl turned around and came running to me! A huge grin were on both of our faces.

"Omg Eve, I've missed you so so much." My favorite 12yr old said. "Me to Ria me to!" I exclaimed while we did that little spinning hug thing.

"Ugh girl you are gorgeous." I said "thank you baee, but look at you, freaking insta makes you look pretty but your are beautiful." Ria said I let out a laugh.

"Oh gosh Eve you have gotten so big, the last time I saw you, you were way shorter than me and now, wow." Mrs. Romano said. "Aww thank you. And yeah it's been quite a while." I said with a smile, I mean I love Mrs. Romano but there's something off about her, it might have just been all the things Gray and Ria would tell me about her.

I wonder where he is? Or more like if he even knows I'm here.

"Well sleeping beauty finally woke up, huh" my mom said giving me a side hug. "Yup and I am very hungry" she let out a chuckle. "Well us ladies are going to go out for brunch and some people are going to come and surprise you for something." My mom said as she put her purse strap on her shoulder

"Well that's great, I hate surprises." I said with a pout. She placed a kiss in my forehead.

"Hmm I'm pretty sure you'll love this one." She left with a wink and was out the door with Mrs. Romano. I let out a sigh and turned to Ria. She just shrugged and walked into my kitchen, I followed behind her.

I sat in a stool and she did the same, she turned to me and smiled widely. "Sooo are you happy you're back, I mean I would cause you are finally going to see everyone again as well as the love of your life I'm still team Everay, hmm I think I need a new ship name "

My eyes widened when she said the last part and then she quickly put her hands on her mouth.

I just started laughing "oh god- I- I love you Ria." She let out a breath "few I thought I would get killed for saying that, literally I said the exact same thing to Gray and he chased me around the whole house saying 'shut the hell up Ria, I'm going to kill you.'" She said mimicking a deep voice.

"Well that's great,  guess he hasn't forgiven me yet huh." "Yeah, I honestly think it's so stupid like dude it wasn't your fault." "Mhm, but can't do anything about it." I said back.

I got up and walked to the fridge and opened trying to see what I want to eat.

"I wouldn't make something big cause eating is part of your surprise." Ria said in a Singing voice. I let out a chuckle. "So everyone knows except me?" She nodded "Yup pretty much."

I decided to  make my self some fruit loops, you can never go wrong with fruit loops.

I sat back down and turned to Ria, having my back facing the entry to the living room.

"I know it's been a while, but have things changed with your parents?" I asked. I know it might be something hard to say, but I was always there for her to and I won't stop, we never lost contact when I went to London. Ria would let me know how Grayson was doing, and how her parents were.

She let out a sigh. "No, no Eve I'm surprised they even came today, they leave for like what? three whole freaking months or more and only come back for two days. They think they can just give us money and think we're happy, I mean don't get me wrong if it weren't for them we wouldn't be living a luxury life like we are, but I still miss them and I love them. If I'm being honest, our nanny Mrs. Polly is more of my parent figure than my actual parents."

I got up from my chair and pulled her with me and engulfed her in a hug. "Gosh I'm so sorry Ria, I promise I'm here and I love you so so much, if you ever need anything let me know and I will always be her my luv." I said as I ran my hand up and down her back.

She let out a sniffle, "thank you Eve, you're the big sister I never had, and I know you can keep a secret so..."

She took a deep breath and let it out. "Even though Gray may act like he hates you, just know he could never hate you, he loves you greatly and-"

She was cut off by a voice a deep voice.

" Loved, Ria, loved as past tense!" I stepped away from our hug And she gave me a sorry look I just gave her a warm smile.

I turned around and there he was, Grayson, damn he grew a lot and got fucking hotter. He was wearing grey sweatpants and a black hoodie, Someone kill me he looks so good.

I met his eyes those bright grey eyes that I remember were now dark like a never ending storm.

I gave him a smile which he didn't return asshole.

"Hey Grayson" I said "Eve" he nodded "Oh and it's Gray" he said. I just rolled my eyes

First of ouch! And secondly he called me Eve, he never liked calling me Eve because since we were little very one called me that and he wanted something special, just for me so he would call me by my full name Everest, and since everyone called him Gray he wanted me to call him by his full name too Grayson.

"Cmon Ria, I have practice and I'll drop you off at your friends house." He said still looking at me.

Ria let out a groan and turns to me "Bye Eve, I'll come by tomorrow ok?" I gave her a nod and brought her into another hug "don't worry Gray is just trying to act tough, but he is still a big softy." She whispered, That made me laugh. We let go of the hug "thank you Ria, and-" I turned to look at him up and down "seems like he still is."

Grayson gave us a confused look and walked out of the kitchen, Ria following behind him. "BYE LUVV!" I yelled " BYE BUBBLE GUPPY" she yelled back I let out a chuckle.

Since we were little Ria would always call me bubble guppy because we would watch it all the time and I still do!!

I started walking upstairs and damn Grayson got way better looking than last time I saw him, but god I wish I could have at least said something to him, but I couldn't I mean what would I say?

'Hey Gray Gray, it's been a while huh, like gosh you've gotten way hotter and you still seem very petty that I left'

Uhh yeah no thank you.

I opened my door to my bedroom and my phone started ringing.

I broke out into a huge smile and answered

"HEY BITCH!" We exclaimed at the same time.

————-————-————-————-————-————
HEY LUVS!!

Y'all get ready because next chapter will be AMAZING!

But until then, see ya next chapter byeee