chapter fifteen | grayson

"Omg Eve!" Ria exclaims as she opens the door. "Hey Ri!" Everest says as she hugs her.

I just roll my eyes at them "you two are acting like you haven't seen each other in ages." I say letting out a chuckle. "Well yesterday is ages." Ria says as she lets Everest inside our house.

"Hey Grayson." Everest says as she ruffles my hair.

I swear she has an obsession with my hair.

"Hey Luna." I say smirking at her. She gives me a deadpan look. "Don't use my middle name." She whines

"Nah I'll use it if I want to." I say walking towards the kitchen and the two weird girls following behind.

"Bro I'm so hungry" Ria says as she sits on a stool. "Me too, my first practice was so much to handle." Everest says sitting down beside her.

"How did it go?" I ask while I look for my keys. "It went good, supposedly we are having partners and a competition soon." She says rubbing her temples.

"Don't worry you'll be amazing." Ria says as she runs her back for comfort. Everest gives her a lazy smile.

"I'm going to go get panda, what do y'all want?" I say as I grab my phone and wallet. "Can we go!" Ria exclaims.

"No I said what do you want not if you want to go." I say. "Everest" Ria whines.

Everest lifts her head up "hmm?" Ria gives her a face.

What is she trying to do?

"Ohhh okok." Everest says she turns to look at me. "Can we go? Hmm maybe we can pass for some ice cream!" She says as she gets up.

What? She didn't even wait for my answer.

Ria grins at me and flips me off.
I let out a sigh, guess we're all going for food then.

She literally fell asleep. I'm not kidding.

We are in my driveway and I'm contemplating on leaving her here or bringing her inside.

"What are you waiting for, carry her inside you dumbass." Ria says hitting the back of my head.

"Fine, you take the food." I say as she grabs the bags and gets off the car.

I get out the car and jog to the passenger side. I unbuckle Everest and I swear I hear a giggle.

I put my arms under her legs and carry her bridal style.

Once I get inside. I lay her on the couch and she has a huge grin on her face.

"Why thank you for the ride mate." She says as she stands up and pats my head.

My jaw just dropped this b-

"I'm going to kill you." I say laughing darkly while rolling my tongue inside my cheek.

"Mhm I want to see you try." She says before walking to the kitchen.

This girl.

♡ ♡ ♡

"Alright boys we are almost coming to the end of the season, with only one loss so let's make this another win, understood!" Our coach says hyping us up for our game. "Yes coach." We yell.

Our coach yells over the crowd "Alright on the count of three go get y'all's helmet and get into place. Ready 1.2.3" "Hawks!" We all yell.

The crowd is going wild, what can I say hockey is the best.

The guys and I skate over to our helmets and as I'm skating I'm trying to find a certain brunette.

"Hey do you see the girls?" Marcus comes to me. "Nah I'm trying to look for he- i mean them." I say correcting myself. He gives me a smug look "mhm" I flip him off.

"Hey they're right there." Carter says as he waves at Makensie. They all wave back expect Everest who is talking to Ria with a big smile on her face.

Diana taps them and they both look at me and start waving like crazy. I let out a chuckle and wave back.

The team huddles up and the game starts.

There's only ten seconds left in the game we are winning, but of course we have to score another point.

Chris passes the puck to me and I glide against the ice. One of the guys tried pushing me but I pass him and on the last second I hit the puck and...

IT MAKES IT!

The buzzer sounds and everyone is screaming our names.

The team comes skating to me and we get in our group hug.

"Hell yeah!" One of my teammates Collin yells.

♡ ♡ ♡

We are back in the locker room and our coach is congratulating us "good job boys, tomorrow do not dress up ms. Lavinski has an announcement." He says. "Have fun and remember-" he gets cut off by Chris "don't do anything you won't do." He says making all of us laugh and coach just shakes his head.

I grab my duffle bag and fix my hair with my hand as I wait for the boys to finish up.

I just changed into grey sweatpants with a black crew neck.

At this point that's all I wear.

"Alright let's goooo." Carter says as we exit the Locker room. Makensie comes and hugs Carter as he hugs her back.

"Hey losers" D says "heyyy" we say back.

"If you're looking for Ria and Eve, they went to the restroom." Makensie says.

"Thanks." I say "I'll be back." I start walking towards the restroom when a girl stops me. "Hey." She says with a smirk while she twirls a piece of her hair. "Umm hey?" I say more like a question.

"Would you like to-" I cut her off by saying "sorry I have a girlfriend." I say

I do?

She turns red "Omg I'm sorry." I scratch the back of my neck "you're good, but if your looking go ask him." I say pointing to one of my teammates Joseph.

She gives me a smile and then walks off.

"So since when do you have a girlfriend?" My litte sister asks making me freeze in my spot.

I turn to face them and they're just looking at me.

I just shrug "I don't know I just don't want to hookup with someone." I say shrugging.

"Anyways, congrats on the win." Everest exclaims giving me a high five.

I let out a chuckle "thank you Everest."

"Literally made for each other." I hear Ria say under her breath.

I might just start believing that Ria.

——————————————————————————
NEW CHAPTERRR!!!

So I decided not write about the game because I have no idea how hockey works.....

I just know usually people who play it are hot!!!
Anyways, see ya at the end of next chapter, byeeeee<3