chapter seven | grayson

"So that's the game plan for Wednesday, and we'll have a different one for Friday, got it team!" Our coach says "yes sir!" We all yell. He claps his hands "alright y'all can go party now since it's a Saturday, but PLEASE don't do anything I wouldn't do." He says.

"Can't promise you that coach." Chris says making us chuckle.

♡♡♡

"So are y'all going to Tony's party tonight?" Marcus asks while he throws a squishy football up and down. "Mhm, I have nothing better to do anyways." I say as I look up at my ceiling.

Currently all four of us are just chilling in my room.

"Yeah I'm going too, let me just ask Makensie if she's going to." Carter asks . "Same here, well not the girlfriend part, but the part of me going." Chris says making us chuckle.

I sit up an rest my head on my headboard "I'm getting drunk tonight, I just need to stop thinking about everything." I let out a sigh "don't worry man, get as drunk as you want I'll go with Marcus or Chris so When we come back I can drive your car." Carter says.

I give him a thank you. I mean all this week has been shitty as hell and today got worse because Everest is back. I mean first it was my parents they actually stayed the whole week this time, and then hockey, as the team captain I have to make sure everything is goIng well and our motherfucking rivals 'northern high" aren't planning anything stupid or their team captain, Daniel, who is a pain in the ass. Then a girl is saying I got her pregnant when I never did, because for gods sake I have never met her in my life.

and I have one rule I don't fuck anyone being drunk.

Then Everest comes back and she's been consuming my mind all. Fucking. Day. And it's killing me.

"I'm hungry" marcus whines making me zone in again. "Me to if I'm being honest." Carter says. " let's go get something to eat then losers" I say as I get up.

♡ ♡ ♡

I'm finally back home after being out with the three big losers, as I'm pulling into my driveway I don't see my parents car.

They must've left already. They didn't say bye, again. Just as I'm about to get out I get a phone call

It's my dad.

"Hello?" I say "hey Gray! We had to leave for an emergency meeting in Mexico, we left around 2 hrs ago, we'll call you once we land." "Alright sounds good." I say as I pinch the bridge of my nose "and before you ask, yes your mom is calling Ria right now letting her know. Oh also we left money in the safe and both your credit cards have new balances." "Ok thank you, be safe." I say "you to son, bye." With that I hang up and start walking back into my room.

I'm already used to it same thing every time.

I go up to my room, and open up my balcony door to let some fresh air in. From here I can see Everest putting on some booties or whatever they're called and damn she's  so beautiful.

No she isn't.

I let out a groan and head to the bathroom. Time for a very very cold shower.

♡ ♡ ♡

"Hey Siri call 'ugly RiRi'" I say while I dry my hair with a towel. "Hellooooo" ria says "hey fea (ugly)" "que quieres!(what do you want)" She whines. I let out a chuckle "just checking up on you , and letting you know I'll be at a party." "I'm good, and ok just send me the address, of where it's going to be, ok?" "Yes ma'am I will. Love you byee." "Love you to hermanito (brother)"

Ria to me is more like an actual daughter than my little sister. It's just like that the other way. If I'm going to a party I always send her the address so in case anything happens she can know where I last was, and she can tell whoever is there with her. And I always drop her off anywhere she goes.

I start getting ready and I just put on a white crewneck with some jeans. As well as the five rings I have and my silver chain. I grab my Audi sports car keys and my phone and I'm out the door once again.

♡ ♡ ♡

I text Marcus letting him know I'm almost there so he can stop freaking out. Because clearly I'm never late.

Once I get there I meet Marcus and Chris at the entrance "my bestie is here!" Marcus says bringing me into a bro hug "yeah yeah the main character has arrived" I say back "come on y'all want a drink?" Chris asks us "hell yeah!"

We've been talking for a while as well as drinking and no sight of Everest, I'm wondering if she even came to this party.

"Hey losers" Makensie says. "Hey babe." Carter says as she sits on his lap. "Why do you look so depressed?" She asks me. I just shrug "I would like to know to." I say taking another big gulp of my drink. "Well I'm going To go dance come on babe." She says grabbing Carter's arm and dragging him to go dance.

We all just chuckle " such a simp how cute." Marcus says "mhm. Says the one who would do anything for Diana" I say letting out a chuckle.

"oh shit, why didn't y'all tell me Diana and Eve know how to dance." Chris says. I look into her direction and holy shit.

Can this girl get any more hotter. The way she dances like nobody watching is amazing but everyone is sure watching her, I mean what do you except she's really letting those Latina moves show and she damn well knows she can dance.

Her and Diana stop dancing and start walking away. As they're about to go upstairs she makes eye contact with me and I take this opportunity to check her out.

Can someone tell me why she is wearing that?

She looks so good. I lick my lips and look back at her and see her eyes have widened. I look away smiling.

Now I want to know what she's thinking.

♡ ♡ ♡

This was a bad idea a very fucking bad one. "Uhh no?" Everest saysz

I don't even know why I am feeling like this, like I'm no virgin either, but knowing the girl I used to love and that I wanted her to be my first and me be her first is an ouch.

I zone back in when the bottle lands on me.

Marcus looks at Eve and me and then smirks.

Shit "Bestie Gray true or dare?" "True." I says because I know to not chose dare with Marcus. Marcus let's out a groan "you were supposed to say dare asshole." Marcus whisper yells.

This dude.

"but uh ooo is it true you ever fallen in love?" I think about it and so look at Everest "Mhm" I say. She turns to look at me and I see her let out a shaky breath.

————————————————————————
Hey luvs!

chapter seven is out!! Next up the chapter we have all been waiting for ;)

See ya next chapter byeeee