chapter twenty three | grayson

"Hey man you made it!" Tyler yells through the music dapping me up.

"When have I ever missed any of your parties man!" I say back he just chuckles and shakes his head "hey Eve, hope you enjoy the party." He says smiling at her.

"Thank you, I guess I'll try to." She says making him chuckle. "Well have fun." He says going back into the crowd.

I nod my head forward and Everest walks In front of me, my hand never leaving her back.

"Hey I'm going to go find the girls." She says showing me her phone.

"Alright I'll be in the kitchen." I say back. She gives me a smile and goes off to find the girls.

I grab a beer and take a sip. I turn around and I'm faced with a short blonde.

How I used to love blondes, until this brunette girl came back into my life.

"Hey Grayson, long time no see."

Fucking Jessica.

"Oh I know, let's keep like that hmm." I say. She rolls her eyes "this little bitch Eve has you wrapped around her finger huh."

How the fuck does she know about her

She lets out a scoff "Every girl you have ever fucked with knows about her, how come she's still around and we aren't?" She says raising her voice.

"Because she's special to me not like you or any other girl." I say anger rising.

"Well when's the last time you got fucked, drunk, in a fight, oh the list goes on dear." she says counting with her finger.

When was the last time?

"I don't fucking care when was the last for any of that Jessica, go find someone else to fucking annoy." I say walking past her.

"Well if you ever need a good fuck you just let me know." She yells

Does this girl have no dignity.

I pass through all the people and go to the backyard.

Fuck

Her words are now stuck with me. Is it true? Is it true I have done none of that stuff because of Everest? I let out a frustrated groan.

I head back inside to find something stronger to drink.

♡ ♡ ♡

"Shot shot shot." The crowd yells at me and the guy I'm going against.

Sooo we're playing a game that whoever drinks more shots in less than a minute wins.

God damn I don't know how much I've drank but I just know it's more than that guy.

When I got back inside I saw Eve dancing with her friends so I let her be and damn she knows how to dance.

Then after a while I went to go find her again and I saw her go fucking upstairs with a guy.

Why did I not try to stop her? Well I did but the music was fucking loud and she couldn't hear me and I went into the rooms but no sight of her.

If that's what she wants then fucking let it be!

I'm beyond pissed and when I'm mad I drink. I drink until I can't remember and clearly I still haven't drank enough if I can still remember.

I hear the beep of the timer going off.

"Winner is Grey with 35 shots!" Marcus hollers everyone starts hollering my name.

I just chuckle my head, I turn around and see Jessica.