chapter five | eve

"That was so much fun!" Diana, one of my besties, exclaims as she lays like a starfish on my floor, Makensie, another one of my best friends and I chuckle as we lay on my bed.

"I know right, my favorite part was when Eve had to dance like a chicken!" Makensie says. I sit up and throw her a throw pillow. Hmm guess that's why they are called that.

"Hey! I hated that, what a bunch of losers!" I say back making them laugh.

  So when I got Diana's call this morning I was super excited, and turns out that was the surprise! My two besties surprised me with a shopping spree and breakfast at 'genna's diner' our favorite place since we were little kids, but Ms. Genna made me dance like a chicken since I was back, and I have no clue why I agreed but here we are now, after an amazing day with my two gals.

I check my phone and see it's 7:30pm dang we've been out for a while. "So what's the plan now chicas?" I say making makensie and Diana give me smug looks.

"Well my darling we are going to a... drum roll please" making the three of us hit our thighs making a supposed drum noise " A PARTY" Makensie says lifting her arms up in the air. "Wait what! Omg yess I've been wanting to go to an American party!" I squeal

"Well today is the darling" Diana says in a supposed British accent. I let out a chuckle. "Well let me go ask my mom, if I can go." I say standing up "ok ok we'll go with you for support." Makensie says standing up and then tripping over Diana! "Owww get off Mak!" Diana groans.

                                        ♡ ♡ ♡

"Wait really!" Us three say at the same time! My mom just nods her head "yup, I mean I know Eve is responsible enough not to do anything she isn't supposed to plus y'all are going to be there to." My mom says smiling at us. "Wow first time my Mexican mom says yes in the first go." I say "don't make me change my mind Everest Luna Valentino!"

"She used the full name let's get ready before she says no!" Makensie screams grabbing our arms and running back upstairs to my room.

"Eek time to pick our outfits!" Diana exclaims going to her bag she brought. "Y'all really came prepared didn't y'all." I say giggling. "Duh my amor." Makensie says booping my nose. "Also I call doing my makeup first so peace." She says walking towards my bathroom and holding up a peace sign.

"Well let's see what my hot self will put on." I say as I go to my closet.

                                        ♡ ♡ ♡

"Sheesh everyone be liking my post" Diana yells from my bathroom. "Let me see!" I say as I start walking to my bathroom. Diana hands me her phone even though I already saw the post. "Damn we look hot in that!" I exclaim "don't we always." Makensie says flipping her hair over her shoulder "now that's very true." I say back. Making us all laugh.

The picture Diana posted is honestly the cutest thing ever, it's when we went to a little beach and did those trendy floor phone pictures or something like that