2 | dumbledore's speech

y/n cameron

"Y/N, wake up we're nearly here." I felt my shoulders being shaken by strong hands. My vision was blurry but I could make out a muscular face. Surprised by their face so close to mine, my hand did a reflex and slapped them across the face.

"Dude-what the fuck?!" I could hear snickers from the side.

"Sorry," I mumbled, rubbing my eyes, "Oh it's you, never mind." I looked at Enzo who was holding his cheek, scoffing.

He glared at Blaise, Draco, Mattheo, Theo and Onyx, "Next time, I'm letting one of you fucking cunts do the dirty work." he pointed aggressively while I look towards Onyx and smiled.

We burst out of laughter while it took the boys to finally understand why.

"Bloody hell." Enzo muttered, fed up with me and Onny's mind. He sighed and went to the snack bar.

"Alright well, I'm gonna go and change," I say, looking at my friends who were already in their uniforms. I brought my clothes and headed to the girl's toilet.

I go into one of the cubicle and changed into my Slytherin robes.

As I got out, i was greeted by a pair of 6'3 ginger twins. Fred and George Weasley.

They were a mastermind in pranks but not when it comes to their O.W.L's—just don't tell them I said that, I am not going to be pranked by them again.

"Why hello there Y/N," they said in sync.

"Boys." I nodded my head, desperate to leave before I'm pulled into their mess.

Unfortunately, they blocked my way. "Try this will you?" George took a piece of candy from his pockets. I shook my head instantly.

"As much as I love you guys, I'm not going to be your test dummy. But...I know who will." I smirked and took the candy. I had one person in mind.

I headed back to my booth to see snacks and rubbish lying around. The fuck? I realised that Enzo had bought a whole ton of snacks and candy. The perfect alibi.

I went in and drop the candy from the twins near Theo's foot. Right where he could easily spot it.

a/n: ya'll thought it would be Enzo didn't you?

I sit back down next to Mattheo who was engulfing a chocolate frog before it could escape.

"Chill with the chocolate Matt," I say in disgust. He mumbled something I couldn't make out with all the food in his mouth. I took a snake candy and stretched it before eating it.

As I was chewing the snake, I saw Theo grabbing that special candy and looked at it with interest. He shrugged and took the wrapper off. I smiled and look at my candy snake so no one thought I was being weird.

I kept looking at Theo from the side and I saw him bite the candy. I smiled to myself and waited to see what the Weasley Twins had in stock.

Slowly Theo's head got bigger. Everyone looked at him first with confusion, then in laughter. Theo had no idea until he touched his face.

"What the fuck?" He said to no one in worry. I watched as his head grew bigger and bigger. Unfortunately, the candy's effect didn't last long and his head was turning to normal.

"Okay, cut the bullshit who the fuck did this?" Theo asked pissed. Everyone looked around not knowing who did it. I copied their movements so Theo wouldn't suspect me.

It was going well until fucking Enzo had to say something, "Must've been the Weasley Twins," they all looked towards me. It was obvious I was the closest one with the twins since I did help them with a lot of pranks—luckily I've only got caught twice.

"Y/N!" Theo yelled.

"Oops?" I shrugged innocently. He leapt out of his spot and I ran before he could catch me.

"Excuse me!"

"Move please."

"Get out of the fucking way!"

I move through the crowd and passed the snack bar, throwing some at Theo who was chasing me. I kept running until I met a dead end. Fuck. I looked around and could see Theo smirking, walking slowly towards me.

Thank merlin I was saved by the bell. The head Slytherin came and talked to Theo telling him that we would be here in a few seconds and told him to go sit.

I watched him with a wide smile and followed him but kept my distance.

I arrived to my booth to be greeted by a hard glare.

"I'm going to kill you." Theo said.

"Aw, you're too sweet."

                                     — ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

The dining hall was filled with voices talking over one another. We kept hearing people chatting about some sort of event.

"Father told me something was happening. An event or something." Draco informed us.

"Yeah, my mum gave me money before I left and she told me to use it on clothes."

"Clothes?" Blaise asked, "Why not food?"

I shrugged. "Don't know, but she made Layla watch me closely with the money so don't even think of spending my money."

"I'll steal it when you're asleep," Blaise winked.

"Now that we're all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement," the noise died down as Dumbledore spoke.

"This castle will not only be your home this year but home to some very special guests as well."

As he said that Mr.Filch came running—well a bizarre sort of running.

"You see, Hogwarts has been chosen-" he stopped as he quietly discussed with Filch, everyone was perplexed.

"What the fuck is this about?" I asked no one specifically.

"So," Dumbledore proceeded, "Hogwarts has been chosen a legendary event, the Triwizard Tournament. Now for those of you who do not know, the Triwizard Tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests."

"Damn that sounds sorta cool," I heard Theo mumble.

"For each school, a single student is selected to compete. Let me be clear, " his voice became serious  and so does his face, "If chosen, you stand alone and trust me when I say, these contests are not for the faint-hearted but more of that later and now please join me in welcoming, the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons academy of magic and their headmistress Madame Maxine,"

The door opened to French girls in blue uniforms, with a really straight back posture. In a few steps they take, they lean on their right and sighed beautifully turning every guy's head around, a few girls too—including mine.

The Beauxbatons ran politely and sighed, butterflies coming out. Their headmistress came to view.

"Bloody hell, she's tall." Blaise whispered. I stared in awe and amazement while nodding my head. The girls were so pretty. After they bowed, everyone applaud. I looked over at the Gryffindor table and saw Hermione and Ginny crossing their arms looking at the boys in front of them who were going crazy and smiled widely. I snorted at the view and shook my head, still clapping.

Dumbledore came onto the stage and gestured his hands signalling us to calm ourselves

"And now our friends from the North, please treat the proud sounds of Durmstrang and the high master, Igor Karkaroff,"

All heads turned towards the door and Russian guys came to view with sticks and tricks. Each time their stick touches the ground, sparks flew. It was the girls' turn to be amazed + a couple of guys as the Viktor Krum came to view.

After the two schools were welcomed and had done their entrance or whatever shit its called we finally got to eat—which Onyx was thankful for.

Well, this year's gonna be interesting.

-

-