16 | dance

y/n cameron

Today was Monday. Miserable Monday. Monday is just so far away until the weekends.

I told Onyx what I did with Enzo and she squealed in excitement—for some reason.

"Hey Onyx?" I yelled. Onyx was in the bathroom getting ready.

"Yeah?"

I tilt my head in confusion as I was reading out class schedule, "Why do we have a class longer than the others?"

Onyx finishes with herself and opened the bathroom door, walking towards me. She looks over my shoulder and squints her eyes.

"I don't know," she shrugs, "Why does it say dance?"

It was my turn to shrug, "Don't know."

We head downstairs and see the boys in confusion. They were bickering about something.

"Do you guys have dance class?" Theo rubs his head. I look over to Onyx and she nodded.

She points to me, "Yeah, we just saw it on Y/N's schedule."

We decided to let it go, maybe it was a print—uh magic typo?

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

We were one class away from the unusual dance class. My friends and I walk over to Prof. Moody's lesson.

Fuck. I forgot to check up in Neville. I pinch myself for forgetting and push it away.

Onyx sat with Theo, Blaise with Draco and Mattheo with some ravenclaw girl he'd probably snogged before. My last option was Lorenzo.

I went ahead and sat next to him, "Any ideas on what dance the next class will be?" He asked. I was about to answer when the door bust open. Professor Moody was standing between the doors, his magic eye looking at every direction.

"If a slobbery pug was a human," I whispered to Enzo. He let out a laugh and tried to hide it with a cough making me do the same.

Moody looked towards us and gave a glare. We both gulped and sank in our seats.

"Today we'll be learning the three unforgivable curse," oh fuck me—is this even allowed? Does fucking Dumbledore know about this?

A lot of students murmured among theirselves and I turn my head to my friends. We were all sharing a confused look.

"Quiet!" Moody slammed his hand in the table and everyone shut their mouths. I've always had a weird vibe from him, not quite sure what though.

He took out a spider and held it in his hands, "Now. Who can tell me the first curse?" He scanned the room and his eye-s? Landed on Onyx.

"You. Miss De Loughrey." he walks towards her and place the spider on her desk. Onny's body tensed. She gulped and looked at Moody.

"The Imperious curse," she spoke.

He smirked, "Very good." he points his wand towards the spider, "imperious!" He yelled. The spider was thrown across the room.

The imperious could have you control on the person you used it on.

"Now, the second curse?" Nobody placed their hands up, "Berkshire. Up you go."

He hesitated until Moody ordered him more aggressively. I quickly squeeze Enzo's hand as he clenched his jaw, walking over.

"The second curse Mr. Berkshire, you have the same blood as the person who used it." Enzo glares at Moody and clenched his fist. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.