13 | butterbeer

y/n cameron

I woke up to a heavy weight on top of me and the blinds open.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Onyx get off," i grunt.

I heard a small chuckle, "Not onyx—it's the love of your life," I immediately knew who this was.

"Urgh get off, what the fuck do you want?" I took my pillow and shove it in his face.

He took it in his hands and threw it on the ground stepping on it. I sat up and look at my poor pillow.

"What the fuck, I'm gonna sleep on that!" I glared at him and took the pillow off.

"Come on, I want butterbeer."

"This early?" I yawned

"Y/N its fucking 1pm." I look to my clock and saw that he was right, "ThIs EaRly" he mocked. I huffed in annoyance and picked out a fit, kicking Enzo out.

I brushed my hair and put some mascara and eyeliner.

                                    — ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

I head downstairs and met up with Lorenzo. He was writing in a book. I try to peek over but he sensed my appearance and closed it, turning around.

"Got a big nose have you? Lurking in other people's business," he raise a brow.

I crossed my arms pretending not to know what he's talking about and shook my head, "Nope. No idea. Anyways, can we just go now?" I sighed.

He nodded and nudged his head. I follow him out and we walked to hogsmeade.

The door rang as we opened it, we found an empty table and I took a seat while Enzo goes off to order. I play with my rings as I waited for him.

I never took them off—when I have panic attacks they help me calm down. I twist them and play with them, it's like an anxiety ring. I twirl it, twist it, rub it and it just feels sorta—therapeutic I guess and good for when you're bored.

Lorenzo then came back with two butter beers in his hand. He sat down and passed one to me.

I gave him a nod, "Thanks,"

"You're welcome." he takes a sip of his beer, "So are you gonna tell me why I got hit in the ribs that night between Theo and Onyx?"

I put my cup down and looked at him in shock, "Are you that fucking oblivious?" His eyes widen and he spread his arms out in the air like I was some kind of fucking police.

Seriously though—is this boy absolutely stupid? I sighed and lay my arms in the table, crossing it.

I took a breath, "Okay so," I pause. Theo made me promise that I wouldn't tell anyone he has feelings for Nyx—how the fuck do I explain it to Enzo without actually spilling Theo's secret?

"Did you notice how the tension changed?" I asked.

He nodded, "Um yeah..?"

"And how they looked at each other?" He nods again, "Enzo, I'm pretty sure friends don't look at 'friends' that way," I stated. His mouth becomes an 'o' and he gasped. He looked at me surprised, I nodded.

I snorted, "Yeah, you don't see Theo looking at me like that or Nyx looking at you like that," I slightly chuckled.

I took a sip of my butterbeer and saw Pansy coming. My heart beats faster—I sorta have a thing for her—I mean come on now, she's cool, she's hot and she's aggressively nice. It's too bad she doesn't feel the same.

Enzo noticed my sudden freeze and looked towards the door. He chuckled and shook his head. Enzo knew I was bi (he is too) and had a thing for her.

"Still not over her?" I sighed and hold onto my cup.

I shrug, "Nope, wait sorta? I mean come on Enzo, look at her! She's literally so fine," he looked back at Pansy and shrugged.

"Yeah, I guess so,"

                                 — ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

We changed the topic and finished our butterbeer.

"I'm starving," Enzo mutters.

"Get something," he stood up and went to the bakery part of the store. As he went to the counter to pay Leo Brown came in view.

Leo—he's pretty, with his light fluffy brown hair, hazelnut eyes, pink lips and he suited his Ravenclaw uniform so nicely. He has a shy—sorta awkward personality, but he's nice.

We were friends and shared many interests—but my sarcasm was a little too much for him to handle.

He walked over to me and waved, "Hey Y/N." he did his iconic tilted smile and it was contagious.

"Hey Leo," I stood up and hugged him, "How are you?"

He shrugged, "Alright I guess. Have you been to Professor Moody's class?" I shook my head, "He's fucking scary. He did the three unforgivable curses for the lesson, even did the the Crucio in front of Neville"

"Holy shit. Where is he? Is he okay?" I began to worry. I was pissed at Moody. Neville doesn't deserve that shit. I felt so bad.

Enzo came back with two pumpkin pastries, confused by my worried face.

"Is everything alright?" Leo tensed up—we were just talking about Neville and the Crucio curse.

"Um yeah." I sheepishly said. I muttered for Leo to go and he gave me one last hug.

Lorenzo and I sat down and he gave me a pumpkin pastry. It wasn't my favourite but it was still nice—I guess.

"So?" He muffled with food in his mouth

"Apparently Moody did the Crucio curse in front of Neville"

Enzo groaned and place his head down, "I hate her. So fucking much," he kept banging his head on the table. I grab his hand on mine and held it tight.

"Enzo stop," he stops and looks up, "It's not your fault. You're nothing like your mother—in fact, your so much better," I rub his hand with my thumb as he looked at me gratefully.

I noted in my head to check up with the Neville later as we ordered some more butterbeer.

"Thanks." I nodded and smiled. We continue to chat and finish the rest of our pastry and butterbeer

-

-

a/n:

sorry this ones a lil short but the next chapter 💳💥💳💥💳💥💳💥