19: Casa Amor

» LOVE HOME «
19

THE SKY WAS ORANGE TURNING BLUE when the lights of the villa switched on, and immediately, sunglasses were shoved on faces to block out the blinding light thrown on the individuals' faces

The room was filled with yawns and murmurs as the girls stretched and moaned and the boys say up straight against the headboards.
Luke was wrapped up close to Ashlyn, wearing a black hoodie that had her snuggling closer to him for heat in the middle of the night. She swiped her eyelash from her eyes and kept it on her head, looking around the room to greet those a good morning.

"Hello, girlies," she's greeted Siânnise and Demi, who was quick to jump in her bed as soon as Luke had left to use the bathroom.

"Good morning," she smiled, linking her arm under the sheets as the pair used each other for warmth. The air-conditioning was heavy this morning.

"Did you and Nas have a little spoon before bed last night," she grinned, sending the two into a fit of girly laughs that Demi had hit Ashlyn's arm. They proceeded to laugh before everyone forced themselves to get dressed and showered for the morning- to get out and bathe in the sun.

Ashlyn had passed by Luke in the shower, sliding her hand across the glass in a dramatic way with her arms occupied with all the different bottles of lotions and face creams.
He placed his hand on the glass frantically also, before smiling and lifting his middle finger to her. Her mouth popped open and he copied her actions before she returned the middle finger and went on to do her morning facial.

When she, and all her other girlfriends, were ready, they found a place in the villa to eat their breakfast and talk amongst themselves like they did so often- especially after a frantic night before. A morning talk was always expected.

The majority of boys were doing the same, sitting on a day bed as they held their mugs of coffee and bowls of cereal, chatting shit amongst themselves. "What's that you got?"

"Don't know, just grabbed whatever was—"

An all too familiar sound pinged around them, and the conversation died as everyone went scattering for the phone. Callum was waiting nervously as Nas pulled out his phone, and he quietly gasped as Finn began to panic. "No! No!"

Nas covered his mouth, "Boys, keep it quiet. It's time for you to sneak out of the villa without the girls knowing as you're off on a lad's holiday."

"AWWWW," Finn exclaimed the same time Luke T covered his face and fell on his side of the bed. They quickly shushed each other while everyone climbed on the beds fo see the message before Nas continued.
"Please pack a bag and leave the villa immediately. #CasaAmor #IfYouKnowYouKnow."