11: Goodnight & Good Morning

» "I WAS GOING TO MAKE YOU BREAKFAST!" «
11

US GIRLS HAD ALL BOUNCED to the dressing room where we got ready for the night

US GIRLS HAD ALL BOUNCED to the dressing room where we got ready for the night. Makeup came off and hair was thrown up in messy buns and pony-tails. Demi had said how welcomed she felt as she got ready with the rest of us, warming my heart. She was so sweet and so pretty under all that makeup!

When I was left alone in the beauty room with just Shaughna, twirling on my seat, she spoke to me whilst taking off her makeup.
She always took the longest.

"You getting all pretty for Justin Bieber?" She asked through the mirror, rubbing a cotton pad under her eyes. I shook my head, tying my hair up in a messy ponytail for what felt like the 100th time."I can't get my hair to stay up! I keep breaking my bobbles!" I panted out of breath, my arms getting sore from holding my hair up.

Shaughna and I really laughed at that, until eventually, I had managed to tie it back successfully. However, the ruckus, or my unrevealed self, rather, had caused a certain boy to come looking in the beauty room for my out-of-sight self.
"Oh, I was just wondering where you were." He laughed nervously, scathing the back of his head.

He hadn't even properly came into the dressing room, probably scared to be invading anybody's privacy. But it was just Shaughna and me.

"D'you think she'd fallen out with ya?" Shaughna joked, holding a hair clip in her mouth as she tied it back.
Luke just laughed.
"Come on in, I'm going now." She responded, grabbing her water bottle before leaving the room.

Luke came in and sat down next to me on one of the pink seats at the beauty table, not before looking around the room like it was some magic den. I knew he would find it a little bit shocking, Luke was a bit of a neat-freak and he didn't know– I did.
I'd picked it up within 2 days of knowing him, how he never left anything lying around or cleaned things straight away as soon as he was finished with them.
He was probably shocked at us girls for leaving it in such a state, but as you know, it takes a lot to make us girls look the way we do.

In the day time anyway.

"What's wrong with ya?" He asked, leaning his elbow on the desk, causing a lipgloss to fall on the floor. I picked it up before he could panic and placed it back in the makeup bag, "you're lucky that was mine." I said, grabbing his hands to place them back on his lap.

Luke perked an eyebrow as a hint to answering his question, but I just shrugged. "Nothing's wrong." And then I felt him bang his knee with mine in a way to say 'wise up and just say what you wanted to say'.
I was surprised he'd picked up something was bothering me, even though I'd planned to let it go, I was glad he took notice.

I decided to be straight, "Do you like Demi?"

Luke looked proud of himself for knowing I had to say something and then turned entertained at the question, but I didn't look at him. I was starring at my leg that looked even tanner against the white bodycon pyjama set I wore. Wow.