URGENT UPDATE!

2021/2022 update

Hello everyone,

I just want to say a final thank you to everyone who took the time out to read The Billionaires Unknown Heiress. I also do apologise to committed readers who were dissatisfied and confused with this book. And to those I have heavy disappointed with the story due to grammatical errors and confusion by writing a discombobulated story. The idea and vision I had for this book clearly didn't make it onto the pages the way I had hoped. I was very young, and fairly new to the English language when I came across Wattpad, and honestly reading stories on here has helped me through a lot while also enabling me to develop my creative side, to the point I though I was ready to write my own story/ book. So I do sincerely apologise as I do read the comments.

I have also mentioned previously that I am keen on rewriting this entire book to include all the things that it was missing. And the process has indeed began when I made that point, but it's taking a lot longer as I do attend college/ university and have assignments and other responsibilities. It's my final year so I have not forgotten about this book or the second book.

I'm deciding whether to post the new rewritten version under this current book or as an entire new book. Please share your thoughts.

- Dihanna