𝟚𝟡

"Hey Reggie how would you feel about a proper date?~" James and Regulus were sat on the astronomy tower as usual. Regulus was sat in front of James leaning on his chest.

"Mhm and where would we go?" James was fiddling with Regulus' rings something he did often.

"I don't know... I just feel like we've only ever hung out here and eachothers dorms" Regulus nodded moving closer into James' chest.

"Ya I guess so, how about tommorow we go out, we could go to Hogsmeade or something?"

"What about people from death eaters seeing us... or people from school?" Regulus turned to grab James' cheek in his hand.

"The death eaters are my problem to worry about okay? It's your job to decide what we will be doing in Hogsmeade." James smiled at Regulus before kissing him lightly.

"Okay"

"Oh my merlin Moony what do Black's like to do on dates!" Remus was sat on the floor of their dorm watching James freak out.

"I would know because-"

"Because you're dating one dumbass now help me please!!!"

Remus chuckled before Sirius walked in.

"Yes! Padfoot if I were to take you on a date what would you like to do?!" Sirius looked incredulously at James before looking at Remus with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm flattered Prongs really but I'm with Moony sorry" Remus started laughing causing James to glare at him.

"I'm not asking you out! I just need to know what to do for my date tonight!" Sirius' eyes went wide and he ran to the common room.

"Marlene, Mary, Dorcas, Peter get your asses up here James has a date tonight!" Everyone was staring at the commotion as the group had run up the stairs to the dorms screaming.

Marlene had run up to him grabbing his shoulders "Jimmy! Did you get a date with your little slytherin!" James flushed at the commotion they had made nodding slightly.

"Oh my merlin what are you guys doing!!" Mary had already started looking through his wardrobe for something to wear.

"I- I don't know that's why I was asking Padfoot" Everyone had aww'd at him Mary still throwing out outfits for him to try.

"It's okay honey we can help you" Dorcas had smiled at him before whispering at the group of friends. They all nodded before staring back up at James with a scarily organized gaze.

___

*Cue montage where they plan out a perfect date for James*

I just finished prewritting chapter 37 😀 and I'm in tears so 🥶