Chapter 4

Hi guys! I've been getting some questions, and the main one is that if she's moved to England yet. The answer is yes, in the first chapter I wrote that she LIVED in Ohio, but moved to England. Just clearing that up!(:

__________________________________________________________________

  I woke up to find myself in my bed, and my dad sitting on the opposite side of the room sitting on my desk chair. 

"Good morning sweetheart"

     I smiled until my eyes trailed over to my feet, where Missy was sitting. My frown disappeared. I looked under my covers and saw a white wrap around my torso, with a small blood stain right in the middle. I still couldn't believe that my dad believed Missy. Being the stupid person I am, I pressed down on the blood stain and screamed in pain. My dad and Missy gasped and she told me:

"Don't do that to yourself love!" 

Hmph.

"As if you really care" I mumbled under my breath. 

"What was that?" asked my dad.

"What? What was what?" I replied.

He observed me quietly, hugged me, and left Missy and me alone in the room. 

"Get the fuck out." I abruptly spoke. She laughed at me, showing her evil smirk, and left the room.

I smiled and got out of bed, searching for my phone. I found it in the drawer where I keep my socks. I keep it there so whenever Missy or my dad comes into my room when I'm sleeping, they won't find it and read my messages. 

I unlocked the phone, sliding my finger across the screen and revealed a message. I was surprised because I had nobody's number, and no one had mine. I read the message and threw my phone at the wall. I didn't even check if I broke it or not. At this point I wanted to die. I was fed up with all the shit that was going on in my life. I fell to the floor and sat with my back against the wall, my knees tucked into my chest, and started to cry. 

The message had read: 

Such a slut. Whole school has seen this pic bby xx Don't be surprised if everyone avoids you tomorrow. I would too, I don't want to get your dirty stripper germs on me. 

Attached was a picture of my head photo-shopped onto a strippers body. 

***************************(Next Day)******************************

I don't know how I was going to make it through school today. Or tomorrow, or the next day. Or forever. As soon as I walked into the school, there had been an eruption of laughter. Backs were turned, while other people pointed and laughed. I tried my best to ignore everyone, but I couldn't take it after first period. On my locker were the words "whore" "slut" "prostitute" spray painted in red. When I got to first period, people pretended to cough, just to get an excuse to call me names and tell me other things like:

Hey babe wanna come dance for me tonight?

Whore

If I give you $10 will you let me touch you

Slut

Come dance for me babe, you'll have a blast riding me

Bitch

I was tired of it. All of it. I left the class room, and went to the bathroom. I sat in one of the stalls and cried my eyes out. My hands reached for my pocket where I always kept my main razor blade. 

My eyes widened when I didn't find it there. 

I searched my bag, every pocket, and couldn't find a blade. I gave up. 

Until I saw the broken toilet paper holder. It seemed sharp enough to cut through skin, so I tried. 

I jabbed my arm into the metal and winced with pain. I became satisfied when bright red liquid started oozing from my skin. I sat there for a couple minutes watching the blood. When I finished, I got to the sink and set my arm underneath the warm water for a couple seconds. I arched my back and tried to pull my arm away, but I wouldn't let myself. When I finished, I stood in the hallway, watching the clock. 

Surprisingly, I stayed in the bathroom until lunch without anyone looking for me. After lunch I roamed the hallways, not watching out for any teachers, and none of the teachers saw me anyways. If only I could just walk out of school, but there are always cameras and teachers watching the doors. 

The end of the day came and I was one of the first people out. "Luckily", I had to walk home. Just like Ashleigh and her crew. I was 100% sure it was her who had sent the picture to everyone in school. I tried my best to avoid her, but I failed. 

"Awwww, well isn't it the little whore of the school! How many guys are you sleeping with tonight?" I heard Ashleigh say.

I took a deep breath before clenching my fists.

"I'm talking to you, you little wh-"

The next thing I felt was a sharp pain in my fist, which had made a hard impact with Ashleigh's face. I felt so powerful! That is, until I felt my head knock against the hard cement pavement.

Suddenly Ashleigh was on top of me, knees on either side of my legs, her fists leaving constant punches at my face and sometimes stealing a punch at my torso. My arms reached for her perfect blond hair and I pulled as hard as I could. That was a huge mistake. That caused her to leave a painful impact to my torso where Missy had kicked me the day before. I couldn't take it anymore. I let out the loudest, most screeching scream ever.

(Liam's Point of View)

I stared at the confusing words in my textbook as I walked down the curb. A piercing scream echoed through my ears. I had to find out what was happening. I followed the screaming and found one girl with blond hair furiously punching another girl below her with a bleeding nose, and two black eyes. I gasped in horror and ran to the fight. Clearly the other group of girls ran away from me. But these two kept fighting. 

I  tried my hardest to pry the blond haired girl off of the brown haired girl. She wouldn't budge. 

Quick, do something Liam. If you just sit here she'll end up killing the girl.

I freaked out, so I wrapped my arms around the blond haired girl and managed to pry her off.

"Get the fuck off me you pervert! This has nothing to do with you!" she told me. 

I've never heard someone use such fowl language. Naughty naughty people. The blond haired girl picked up her bag, threw up the middle finger at the brown haired girl and shouted some very naughty things. 

I made my way to the brown haired girl. She looked horrendous. She had small cuts all over her face, covering her neck and down to her exposed collarbone. Two dark black and blue eyes that looked so painful, that if you even breathe on them, it'd feel like a slap in the face. Her bottom lip was puffed, swollen, and were literally parted in half. She looked so helpless.

(Piper's Point of View)

The last thing I remembered was this beautiful boy picking up his phone and asking "Whats your name love?" 

Then I blacked out.