Chapter I: Derek

{A/N: PLEASE READ; Okay, so anyone won't get confused by the signs I'm using, I'll give a quick layout.
Mind Linking: This means that the pack members are mind linking with each other when it's in italics and underlined..
**:These mean that Derek is talking to his wolf.
••:These mean that Gillian (Derek's Wolf) is speaking.
Now that that's settled, let's start with the first chapter of the last story to the series!:)❤️}
***********************************************************************

When I was a kid, there was literally three things I wanted in life! That was to find my mate, have about three.. Maybe four kids, then get the job as head of the warrior clan in my pack and live out the rest of my days happy!

But, when I turned twelve.. I found out a big part of that dream wouldn't be coming true. At the age of twelve was usually when a werewolf boy or girl got to make their first shift. When I didn't shift like my young fellow pack mates. My parents told me it was no big deal, that sometimes this happens and for me not to worry that it would happen soon.

But, for some reason.. I knew something was wrong, I felt it! By the time I turned fourteen I was a mean little shit, always angry for any and every reason. My attitude of an arrogant teen had reached a new heights one day, after I punched a pack guard in the face, broke his nose in, just for telling me I couldn't go out of the pack grounds to hang out with friends because of a lock down we were under. I knew that! I knew the rule. But, that still pissed me off that he told me I couldn't. He told me no. Maybe it was because I wasn't use to the word? Or maybe it was because of the voice in my head telling me I didn't have to be use to the word..

My parents and the rest of the pack had waved it off saying that it was normal of a boy my age to rebel. But, I knew that wasn't it! They hadn't felt the anger I felt. They hadn't heard the voice in my head that told me we shouldn't let anyone tell us what to do! It was like I had only gotten mad for that one reason and that reason only. Towards the end of that year, I had finally been able to shift into my wolf, and that day ended up being the worst day of my life, only because the worst days stayed.

That day was, the day I found out that me, I.. Was chosen by the moon goddess to harbor the curse of the untamed wolf.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yawning loud I made my way down the stairs to the first level. When I got there I looked around the foyer. The scene I had caused last night caused some major damage, but when I came back to my senses I was ordered to clean up the damage I caused. It seems they had put a new door up this morning. I had sighed and continued my journey to the kitchen.

"This is so dangerous Caleb, someone can walk in on us." I heard Matthew pant between breaths. Caleb's groans, moans, and pants followed.

"That's the thrill about doing it here," He breathed out. "Someone could possibly walk in on us." You could hear the sadistic chime in his voice, which had me shaking my head and sighing. I swear these two are always in heat. Matthew is my pack's future beta and Caleb is his mate. These two went through a bit of a bump before their relationship became so stable the way it is now. Caleb's parents had divorce when he was in his preteens, turning his mom into a crazy bitch, and his heart was broken at a young age, so all that bottled down to him having trust issues.

Matt didn't make it any better by jumping into his life right when he found out Caleb was his mate, making the boy fall for him and then completely ignoring him only a few moments later. It turned into this whole big mess of, Caleb and his best friend being kidnap, them having to go and save them, Matt almost getting rejected, and had been close to death, yatta yatta yatta! Then Boom! Happy ever after. As you could see, because now their trying to have sex on the kitchen island where very, many people eat.