Chapter VIII: Jay

🔻Lache and Brody🔺

If there was anyway to help Derek, I had to contact them.

They would have some kind of answer to this problem.

By calling them, means others will definitely hear. Others will definitely come. They will definitely find me again.

But..

I need to help Derek, I need to make sure he was safe and I honestly don't think sending him to the Union will help his wolf. I feel there is more to this 'untamed wolf' problem. People are making so many assumptions about it, have they ever just thought about asking the wolves of the past... I don't know, why? Pft, that's stupid. I'm sure they have.

A sigh left my lips as I sat in the middle of my bed. I had already turned off all the lights and closed my heavy curtains. Now, I was completely bathed in darkness. Two midnight blue candles set on my right and two tar black candles set on my left. If they hear me. All of these candles are suppose to light on their own. At least that's what my mom had told me.

I took in a deep breath then let it out as my eyes closed and recited the words that I needed to say to call them out;

"I call to the fairies, I call to the fairy of the Light. Pure, kind, and wise. And the Dark Fairy. Tainted, cruel, and insensitive. Please hear my call, hear my plead for help, my.." Before I could finish the chant both of the candles hissed and suddenly lit, the midnight blue ones lighting the room up like a lightbulb would and the dark ones casting vivid shadows of every object in the room. I gasped out in surprise as my sweeping eyes landed on two figures standing at the foot of my bed.

The fairy surrounded by the white light, gave off a peaceful feeling. He had very pale skin that seemed to glow white along with the light around him. His long midnight blue hair nearly touched the floor and was now flowing around him as if it was being carried through a breeze, though there was no wind in the room what so ever. He wore a blue crop top and knee length pants, that stuck to him like a second skin. His face features were more feminine, going well with his soft blue eyes.

I had to force my eyes to leave the light fairy, the dark fairy's Ora was horrifying. He gave off an unpleasant feeling, wary if I might say. Though he wasn't beautiful like the light fairy, his rugged look deemed him very handsome. The dark around him almost looked like a black cloud of shadows making his olive skin look even darker. He wore a tar black vest that stopped at his belly button, skin tight tar black pants that stopped at his ankles. His hair was also tar black very short and was cut into a messy style, hair sticking up from here to there, but he made the messy bed hair look good. Surprisingly his eyes weren't black, they were the same color blue as the light fairy. I couldn't see either of their wings, but I suppose they were tucked behind their back.

While the light fairy was looking at me with a dazzling smile, the dark fair was looking at me with a scowl on his face. "I am not insensitive." The dark fairy spoke first with a grumble. My eyebrow shot up in surprise. His voice was smoothed and soft spoken.

"You are, a bit." The light fairy countered his claim, with a playful hint in his tone. While the light fairy was the one with the deep, baritone, icy voice. What even is this? I can handle both fairies being the same height and having the same lean build, but the voices just throws off all the seriousness of the moment.

"Uhh, hello." I finally spoke up to get their attention again, because after the light fairy had made that comment the dark fairy had turned to glare at him, the light fairy had also turned to him with a teasing smirk on his face. They left each other's locked eyes and put their icy blue eyes back on me.