thank you.

First off, thank you. It took me like three weeks just to start writing this note, so my second point will be sorry.

Anyway, this is my first finished fanfiction!! I've tried writing fanfiction before, I usually lost interest before ever finishing it. Not to mention, I have a pretty bad habit of like just diving right into it if I'm interested, and just not thinking of anything else. But this feels great!

Honestly, you can probably tell by the awkward upload schedules, but nearing the end I was also starting to lose interest. It helped that I had already began uploading chapters, because then I knew that there were some people waiting.

So again, thank you so much! I had a lot of fun writing, and I hope you enjoyed reading! Actually, looking back on it, the first three chapters are so bad :')), like, I kinda hate them. But I actually really enjoyed some chapters, like, I really liked Nat's birthday chapter! I don't exactly know why, since when I started writing that I wasn't even sure what the "plot" of this chapter was gonna be about. I think I spent like a week tryna figure out what that chapter was gonna be about, and somehow I just landed on a friend's birthday. It's a chapter I'm kinda sorta proud of, and I think it's my favorite chapter :))I also really enjoyed the play chapter! I finished that so early and it was just a really fulfilling thing.

Sorry for going on a tangent, and sorry for uploading this so late! But honestly, if you've made it this far, thank you, so so much. Just know that I really really appreciate you, and I hope you're doing alright!! You did good today, please get some rest! Take care of yourself, and try not to stress out too much. I love you all, and I from the bottom of my heart; I sincerely thank you all for going through this entire book. For maybe binge reading it, or having to patiently wait for my updates, (sorry for the last few, it got a little wack) I hope you had as much fun as I did writing this. This was such a great experience, thank you for all your comments, I love you all!

But in pure curiosity, what was your favorite chapter? Like I said, I liked the celebration and the play chapter; and the confession + study episodes were enjoyable as well! Again, thank you, so much, for reading this. I hope you're happy, and healthy, and if you're not; please hang in there! Sleep a little if your tired, and eat food!! Okay, but for real: thank you so much, I love you all! <33

—lia!

oh, and what book would you like me to write next between a Mori-senpai or Ootori Kyoya book? Yes they're both from Ouran Highschool Host Club, sorry if you haven't seen it :')) but you should!! It's such a serotonin boost, and there's no harm in trying! I'm done now, for real this time. Bye! :)