Chapter 1

Target 60+ votes to unlock Next Chapter! 🙃

Please vote for Prologue as well and Comment as well for the Chapter!

Divya's POV

Finally i got admission in my Dream college with good Marks. JHS College!

It has been my dream to get admission in that college from the very beginning when i heard of it.

Oh hi guys i am Divya Verma and i am a not very Simple, sometimes a bit courageous kind of a girl and a very big Fan of Shahrukh Khan.

Yup Shahrukh Khan is love and his romantic movies made me a big Romance and Lovestory Obsessed girl.

I don't have any siblings, it's just me but i have many cousins but i like only one cousin of Mine who is Tanmay Shrivastava

He is my Mother's Brothers son. He isn't Handsome and all but Average looking Boy with Spectacles and Braces. He is of my Age but acts like my Real over protective Brother. (You will get to read his books as well 😉)

I love him so much, he is like a Support system to me. In my family branch i am the only girl who is going to Study in College after Tauji's Daughter.

It's only possible because of My mom (Shivani) and Tanmay or else at this age i would have gotten Married. My Dad(Punit) didn't wanted that as well, so he allowed me to study and Become Psychologist which is my dream.

Other than that i love Playing Piano which i actually forgot to some extent as i was busy with my 11th and 12th studies, i like Singing, it's my favourite Hobby and i do sing really well.

My Dad, he is A Sonar ( goldsmith) and earns really well from it and it benefits me as well.

My Mom is a house wife.

"Divya" mom called

"Coming mom"

I step down and found My Brother Tanmay

"Hey Tanmay" i hugged him immediately.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"I am going to accompany you till your College and then From here i will go to my own College, IIT"

"Wow you are smart, Saving money"

He chuckled "i am Smart from very long time, i always get higer position than you"

"I know, no need to remind me that" i said rolling my eyes.

"Aww my sister is Upset??"

I don't give any heed to him.

"Don't make that face you look like a Clown"

"What did you Say?" I asked with a Glare.

"What you heard" he showed me his tongue and ran away

"Tamnay ke Bacche, i won't leave you" i said and ran behind him.

"Abhi mera Koi Baccha Nahi (i don't have any child now)" he replied.

He ran up to my room and i reached there as well.

I closed the door and he fell on the floor.

"Caught you" i said and threw all the pillows on him and with the last one i began to hit him.

"Stop Divya" he said while laughing.

"Stop"

Finally i stopped and sat Beside him.

"I will miss you Mr.Bracy" and hugged him.

Yes Bracy is the name which i gave him.

"I will miss you too Ms.Toothy" he said and i giggled.