Chapter 2

Target 60+ vote !

Even though the target wasn't achieved in the previous chapter but still i have updated but this time please help me reach it!!

Thank you and Enjoy.

Varun's POV

"Maa, mom listen na"

"Tell na"

I smile "i want some money"

"Take it from my purse"

"You give it maa"

"Uffo Varun, you are such a little kid"

"I will always be your little kid" i take the money and hug her.

She kisses my forhead.

"But tell me why are you taking the money for?"

"For new Football Shoes"

"But you brought them Previous month itself right?"

"Yes mom buy due to continuous practice they are worn out, so i need new one as well as the Grand football tournament will be this year itself"

"Really?? I know my son will do great"

"Yes maa cause this time Aarav and I am the Captain"

"2 captains?"

"Yes maa i help the team members with kicking and All then Aarav helps them with Techniques"

"Oh, he is such a sweet boy"

"Yup, he is my best friend even though he came in half Semester, he is good in studies as well as Games but he is very Distributed kind of a person"

"Just like you"

I went silent for sometime and then say "I express and live my life but he doesn't Maa"

Saying that I leave the house but maa says "but you don't even Cry about your Disturbance"

"I don't want to, I want to live my life and don't wanna care about useless People who hurt us"

I walk out of the house.

I drive to the shop and Buy perfect and Comfortable shoes. Then i pay for it and come out when I collide with my Ex from no where.

Yes my Ex Yuvika, actually we were in relationship for just 15 Days just because Of Peer Pressure.

I never had any kind of Feelings for her but due to her constant Requests i gave it a try but still, i didn't get any kind of feeling for her in any way and i wanted a reason to break up which she herself gave it by Cheating on me.

"Hey Varun" said Yuvika

"Hi" i said without any interest.

"So, new shoes hunh? Football?"

"Yes and if you could please excuse me, i have to leave" i move away from her but she hold my hand

"Won't you forgive me?"

"Forgive?? For making out with another man?"

"So what could i do when you never allowed me to do it with you!! You didn't even let me kiss you"

"Because i dont have that strong feelings for you to kiss, plus i said it very clearly to you before itself that i am not interested in you anymore and wasn't earlier as well, that's why i didn't move even a bit further"

"I know you like me, don't lie" she said moving her hands over my chest

I detach her from me "fucking stay away from me"

I move out of the shop in anger.

••••••••••••

I come back home and listen to music for a while and then do some of my work, actually i am copying it from Aarav's notes.

Suddenly Bell rang.

"Varun"

"Yes maa"

"Someone is there on the door, please go and open it"

"Yes"

I stood up and open the door and i see him, whom i don't want to.

"What the Fuck are you doing here?" I asked in range

"Is this the way you talk to everyone??"

"My wish, what do you want?"

"Won't you invite me in?"

"No!"

Then my maa came up "please come in"

"Maa"

She pleaded me to let him in.

He settles down.

"So you got the money?" He asked

"Yes" answered Maa

"Hmm so when are you Planning to come New-york" He asked me

"Never"

"Why? Can't you live without your Maa?"

"I can't and i will never and if your shit is over, get out"

He glares at me "don't forget i give you money"

"Then stop giving it, i can manage it my own"

He slaps me very hard and i breath heavily.

"Shut your filthy tongue right now" he said and Turned to my maa "do you want him in Jail?"

Maa shook her head immediately "no, please don't"

"Then ask him to respect me and next time i won't tolerate his this kind of Behaviour"

He walked out of the house.

Maa came up to me with tearful eyes.

I rub her tears "why are you crying? I will mend everything Maa, you don't cry" i hug her.

"I don't want you to go away from me Varun, please don't make him angry"

"I try maa but whenever i see his face, i get angry"

"Try to control it Beta, please for my sake"

"I can just try, just Try"

I want this shit to be out of our life as soon as possible!

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I hope you guys liked the Chapter!

How is Varun??

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you.