Chapter 9

Divya's POV

We just had our lunch while Vishakha told us that there will be a Football tournament in our college.

She keeps herself updated with studies as well as College buzzes.

But I am amazed to hear that our College won the match just once and this time we are matching against our rival College KLY.

I hope we win this time.

Now we are walking out of our Mess when I saw That The boy's are still Practicing football.

I am walking along with Vishakha but from time to time I am also looking at Varun. I don't know why the hell my eyes are betraying me to look at the one who ragged me so brutally.

Brutally 😂, I chuckle at my own choice of word, well it wasn't Brutally but softly.

Shut up Divya!

And it was brutally but Soft because of his lips.

No! stop it Divya.

"Why are you Blushing and Smiling?" Vishakha asked

I look at her "aa woh"

Then we heard a scream "ahh"

We gazed behind, only to Find Bhavi had fallen on the ground.

"Bhavi, are you alright?" I asked and both (me and Vish) helped her in getting up.

There is a big cut on her forearm, blood is oozing out from it.

Before I could take out any cloth from my Bag Aarav came running towards her and held her arm in his hand "are you alright?"

She smiled and said "yes I am fine"

Vish and I Looked at Eachother and smiled. Just a few seconds back she was screaming in pain and look now!

"I-is it paining?" He asked with concern, still looking at her arm.

He takes out his handkerchief and ties it over her injury.

"Aarav" someone shouts from his football team.

"Okay, I will leave and take care of yourself, look in front while Walking okay!" He said with concern and she nodded.

Aarav is Sweet guys, don't you guys think??

"I think we have a couple in here" whispered Vish

"Yeah, I think we can use it Later to tease her," I said with a mischievous smile.

(If you haven't read their story then please give it a try because I won't reveal the secret of that book 😉)

He left but Bhavi is still looking at him. Vish taps on Bhavi's shoulder.

She turned around towards us and we both wiggled our eyebrows.

She huff and said " it's nothing that you are thinking, we are friends and our dads are childhood buddies, so don't take your thinking rocket on flying mode let it be down for now"

She began walking but Vish said "okay thanks for explaining because we thought you both have something for each other"

"No, it's nothing just friendship"

"Yeah we know you told us you won't make any boyfriend's in college and will concentrate only on studies," I said for which she said "yes you are correct, first studies then Boys"

And it's my Mantra as well! But in dreams, who follows it?? 😉

•••••••••••••••