Chapter 17

Please vote and Comment.

(has Anyone listend to the song "bure bure buro buro?" It's old one but really awesome!)

Divya's POV

"Hmm but this point should be added, it's important in my point of view," I said

"Yes even I think so," said Varun

"Okay then, let's write it and end it today and tomorrow we will complete it then," said Umesh

We write the last point and stand up.

We are actually in College's Study Adda which is almost Empty.

"Let's Go Varun our Class will Start," said Shweta

"Yeah you leave, I will come in a moment" he is Tying up his shoes.

Umesh went for his next class, Sociology, yeah he has a Different course than mine but English is same.

"Okay" saying that Shweta went.

I keep in my stuff and wait for him. It's not that I care but it's just simply, nothing more.

"You didn't go?" He asked

I hang on my bag "waiting for you"

He smiles and so do I.

"Hey have you heard SRK's Song "Mere Mehboob mere Sanam?(my beloved, my darling? )"

"Umm yes, two-three times, why?"

"You know I have a Dream to dance on that song with someone"

"Someone who will steal your heart?" He wiggles his brows.

I hit his arm "shut up"

"Okay sorry, but why do you want to dance on that song?"

I grinned "because yesterday I got a dream in which I was Dancing with Srk on this song, hayeee it was so romantic especially the end, we were standing so close teach other. You know he kissed me on my cheek and we were lost in Eachother's eyes that I had a desire to kiss him" I kept both my hands on my cheeks.

I look at him who is looking at me already with big eyes and then he began to laugh, Laugh his ass off!!

I knitted my brows "I just hate you, you can't understand my feelings you know"

I began to walk away from him

"Divya, wait I am sorry" still I can hear his Chuckling.

I turn around "you know what it, it was my mistake that I gave you a chance, idiot" he stopped laughing and I again began to walk.

Why isn't he stopping me?? Does he Give up so soon??

But why am I Expecting him to stop me??

With anger still on my nose tip, I walk.

After a few seconds, I hear a song.

Song "mere Mehboob mere Sanam!(my beloved, my darling)"

I smile and turn around composing my smile.

There is Varun, standing holding onto his ears, looking cute but I don't give any heed to him and look aside, trying not to smile.

Then from the corner of my eyes, I see him moving his Body, along with the song.

He come in front of me and Hold his ear again and Moves his head from side to side.

I turn around but he comes in front of me and lip-sing the sing and moves forward and I walk behind.