Chapter 54

Varun's PoV

So Let's begin with the mission of Impressing Divya's Parents !

Yeah, That's what I am gonna do, as my dear love is a big fan of SRK, I thought why not to get an idea from his movies itself to win her.

I know his father doesn't have a habit of feeding the birds and saying "Aao Aaao" early in the morning and I am glad that he doesn't!

So first I have to see in what ways I can prove to them that I am an ideal and best match for their daughter than that Manas !

I went down to the hall and found Uncle reading the newspaper and aunty going towards the kitchen.

"Good morning uncle, Good morning aunty" I said with a bright smile.

"Good Morning Varun beta" Said Uncle

"Good morning Varun" Aunty said "have a seat and I will bring tea for you both"

I nodded and sat beside uncle.

I look around, where is my Divya?

"God this poverty nowadays, it's not even decreasing a bit" uncle mumbled reading the newspaper

So I thought why not impress him here itself .

"True uncle, nowadays people are so much self centered about themselves that they don't think about anyone else"

"Absolutely Varun, You know, I contribute my money for people who aren't getting education and I prefer to buy things from the streets so that they can get money and I don't have problem if I pay more than required"

I smile "that's what I aim to do uncle, I want these street people to earn at least this much, that they can afford food for 3 or 2 meals a day, clothes and shelter. That's why I built up Indian Paradise. It not only looks after indian products but also gives employment to the people who need job"

"That's really Good Varun, I hope our coming youth also thinks like you. I have heard that you have orphanage and old age home as well"

"Yes uncle"

"You are doing a really great job, If you don't mind I would like contribute some money to it"

"It's all open uncle"

He smiles and keeps his hand on my head "Good bless you beta"

I genuinely smile.

"Aaahhh" We heard Aunty screaming

Uncle and I look at each other and run to the kitchen.

We saw that aunty's hand was burnt.

"How did this happen Shivani?" Uncle asked, taking her hand in his.

I took out an ice cube from the fridge and gave it to uncle and he massaged her hand.

"I was pouring this boiling water in glass but it slipped on my hand Punit" aunty said

"Oh god, Why are you so careless?" Uncle asked her

"Now it's fine, Let me cook the food"

"No you aren't, I will cook" uncle said

"But you have to go for work  and even Divya went early"

"No problem I will cook, Your hand is burnt can't you see Shivani ?"

"None of you will cook" I said

They looked at me.

"Because I am going to cook the food"